BC Pick 3: Races 4-6 Friday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
After doing all my "homework" this is my $20 pick 3 for races 4-6 on Friday.

Race 4: Merit Man-3- He improved dramatically on the dirt in his last, in this race 6 out of 7 off Lasix.

3/2-6-7/3-5

I was going to single Sky Lantern in the 6th, but just had to put Spring Venture in. Once again Spring Venture coming off Lasix. This is a $120 wager for me.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Good luck to you.

I still can't split the Juvenile Fillies Turf but right now am leaning towards Kitten's Point and Flashy Ways as both have their upside at great prices.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Question is the p6 a $1 min or a $2 min? Thanks
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Upon further review, my pick 3 is now: 3/6-11-12/3-10

I haved dropped Fame And Glory,Not Abroad. I've added Commander and Worth Repeating.
    In race 6 I dropped Spring Venture and added Waterway Run.
    In fact I'll be making a W-P bet on Waterway Run.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    g/l using #14 Sustained in gimmicks and also playing to win. in R6
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Anyone have any thoughts on Hazardous? I've never seen a jump quite like this. I all but drew an instant line through him until I watched the replay. He has a competitive figure/final time and could have won his last by 20.
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    FlyinLate that was Hazardous's first race over the dirt also. This is definitely an "acid" test for a horse you could have claimed for 12.5K in his first race. Then they claimed him for 16K at GG then somehow slipped through the claim box for 22.5K. Nice story but not in here.
    edited October 2012
    Start looking at these p3, p4 n p6 and its crazy want to play all these horses in each race. I'm singled out my best bet in each race then after that still have at least 3 or 4 I want to throw in there.
  • dowdenadowdena Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    pick 6 is 2.00
    Pick 4-5 and tri's .50
    hope that helps
    edited October 2012
    Thanks was hoping the min for p6 was $1
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    mike im telling you the pick5 is where the money is going to be..I try to hold off from picking my races until a day before..Tomorrow ill probably have all of friday done...