Paging Flyin Late---Jakkalberry

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Our old friend from Arlington American St. Ledger is running tomorrow in the Tokyo Cup. His recent form looks like he is primed for a big effort and I expect to collect alot of YEN! The one that Jakkalberry flew by, Ioya Bigtime, runs today i the 9th at Calder. 3-1 ml and he should handle these easily, as Block don't go unless he is sure of a big effort.

Hey Dirty---if you read this be advised that I will be at the great race place on Friday, Dec 28--Dinner that night at Derby--I'll send you my e-mail in a week or so., or you can get it from fb.

Morse has been put out to pasture for 2 months or so. X-ray revealed knees are yet to close and he has been just going to the track and yanking exercise rider around for a gallop while learning his lessons. Ron Stevens says that to let him continue on this path would kill his spirit. He wants to run now! Maybe in a couple of months we will ship him across the river and let him just be a horse running the fairways at Augusta National. I'm pretty sure he would leave a divot or two!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Our old friend from Arlington American St. Ledger is running tomorrow in the Tokyo Cup. His recent form looks like he is primed for a big effort and I expect to collect alot of YEN! The one that Jakkalberry flew by, Ioya Bigtime, runs today i the 9th at Calder. 3-1 ml and he should handle these easily, as Block don't go unless he is sure of a big effort.

Hey Dirty---if you read this be advised that I will be at the great race place on Friday, Dec 28--Dinner that night at Derby--I'll send you my e-mail in a week or so., or you can get it from fb.

Morse has been put out to pasture for 2 months or so. X-ray revealed knees are yet to close and he has been just going to the track and yanking exercise rider around for a gallop while learning his lessons. Ron Stevens says that to let him continue on this path would kill his spirit. He wants to run now! Maybe in a couple of months we will ship him across the river and let him just be a horse running the fairways at Augusta National. I'm pretty sure he would leave a divot or two!

Thanks for the heads up! This horse has been all over the world the past couple of years. I'll make sure to make a small wager on this guy. Do you have any idea what time they go to post?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Took me forever to find it---Sunday 5:40 est( 4:40 cst for us ) that is P.M.---I think Twin Spires will offer the race?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    about 15 mtp at FG ---9th---#2 Soonerette at 7/2