Rosie Stays with S. Bobby in Fla. Derby

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I was just told that Rosie is staying with S. Bobby for the Fla Derby. She is giving up big mounts on La. Derby as well. Also JG colt Palace Malice will have anew rider as of now. Any word JG???

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry FB, been a busy beaver this week-end at OP. BTW, I will need a head count on Ark Derby by rebel date, 3-16-13. ( this goes for you too, Nate)

No clue on the jock assignments. Gomez is said to be now committed to ride Delhomme for TAP in the Rebel. Guess Johnny V. may come in to ride Capo Bastone, or Joel, who knows?

Right now it may all depend on how Verazanno runs in the Tampa Race.

I hear Pat Day is available?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry FB, been a busy beaver this week-end at OP. BTW, I will need a head count on Ark Derby by rebel date, 3-16-13. ( this goes for you too, Nate)

No clue on the jock assignments. Gomez is said to be now committed to ride Delhomme for TAP in the Rebel. Guess Johnny V. may come in to ride Capo Bastone, or Joel, who knows?

Right now it may all depend on how Verazanno runs in the Tampa Race.

I hear Pat Day is available?

Are you all thinking of running in the Fla. Derby??? I will have my answer by this weekend. Planning a trip South for Spring Break with the family and should head North your way right after that is all goes as planned.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    no firm committment to anything, but Louisiana Derby is top of the list.

Would think Florida derby is last on the list. At some point, TAP has to let his dogs eat dogs, and the Rebel looks like the first where that will happen with Delhomme and Capo Bastone going there.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2013

I'll know for sure by then. Plans have been flipping back and forth pretty rapidly as of late. I should have a firm plan come the weekend of Rebel.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Hopefully we all get the chance to meet up the first Saturday in May.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Hopefully we all get the chance to meet up the first Saturday in May.

You heading to the Derby solo?? I was suppose to take the wife last year when I won that capping contest. But my Mother passed away and I had to cancel. Really want to attend this year but will probably have to bring the misses. Let me know you all plans. Looking like I will attend the Ark Derby with JG!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    You heading to the Derby solo?? I was suppose to take the wife last year when I won that capping contest. But my Mother passed away and I had to cancel. Really want to attend this year but will probably have to bring the misses. Let me know you all plans. Looking like I will attend the Ark Derby with JG!

I'm hard to pry out of my chair at SA, but I would bring my younger buddies under the guise of "partying" if Palace Malice makes the gate.