Midnight Lucky

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Will skip Allowance racing, and go right into the Sunland Oaks. Kentucky Oaks here we come!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    $200,000 Sunland Park Oaks (Race 10, 5:08 p.m.), 3YO Fillies, 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt), Weight 121 Pounds
    PP. Horse, Jockey, Trainer
    1. Unusual Way (CA), E A Maldonado, J Bonde
    2. Canticle (KY), A J Juarez, Jr., C A Hartman
    3. Majestic River (KY), J R Velazquez, T A Pletcher
    4. Fraudulentfootnote (KY), D L Sterling, I Green
    5. Midnight Lucky (KY), R Bejarano, B Baffert
    6. Countess Curlin (KY), L Contreras, S M Asmussen
    7. Shesatopattraction (CA), E P Gomez, H Dominguez
    8. Infinitely (KY), K S Tohill, J H Marr

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/76987/baffert-seeks-to-add-to-sunland-oaks-success#ixzz2OCFBhvB5
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey Dirtyshirt I'll lay you my 1K to your 500 Midnight Lucky NOT 1st or 2nd
    edited March 2013
    CigarShop wrote: »

Done deal. My horse has to make the gate. Whoever holds the money can take 5% out of the winnings and mail me the remainder. I have no interest in talking or dealing with you. You're full of shit.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Are we talking Sunland Oaks or Ky Oaks?

I may try to middle this wager!
    edited March 2013
    I thought you were gonna be in here instigating JG?

I'll gladly pay $100 from the winnings if anyone can really provoke this guy into sending them a $1000 money order.

I wouldn't take a check from the guy who retired from HRT yesterday, and is already back.
    edited March 2013
    Are we talking Sunland Oaks or Ky Oaks?

I may try to middle this wager!

Sunland JG. Get to provoking....
    edited March 2013
    My longtime bookie once told me "Don't ever try to beat a streak"

Baffert's Sunland streak is mighty strong. On the other hand, his fillie is a little short on foundation, so I think this is going to be a fun wager. Speed/talent vs. proper foundation/experience.

Just don't ask me to be the banker. I'm not to be trusted.

Baffert vs. Assman & Bonde. Could go any way?

Hell, I'm more excited now than I've ever been over a race in New Mexico(or old Mexico)!
    edited March 2013
    About emailing DC wouldn't even know how to do that

Point 2 yes my thread was put up there to take a shot at you, very simple I'm not a fan of obnoxious red boarders. You say you hit pick 6,5 crushed this,that, but you rarely post your picks.
    But you did give out a 6/5 shot at Aqu today.

I've been on this board for 6 months and Dirty you're the ONLY negative person on this forum.
    Maybe you're proud of that. Riding around in your new TONKA or Hot Wheels car..

My bet stands I'll Western Union or PayPal the money to JG or DC or W2W or FB.
    But I've got to be assured that you send the money also. I don't trust you one bit.

Now we go from there. About me resigning aftert thinking it over I said why let some bar fly chase me away..simple no one speaks or acts for me...

Cigarshop...
    edited March 2013
    Did I forget to mention that TAP is shipping in and JV is coming out west to ride? Holy Shit, Batman, Baffert may not even run 4th? Looks like Cigar's bet is a near loc__.

Or, Bullet Bob's fillie could run off and win for fun. (or at least run 2nd).
    edited March 2013
    Looks like the line has been drawn in the sand, or the desert dust of Hobbs, New Mexico.

This shit between you guys is priceless!
    edited March 2013
    Here are some FACT about ragtag tonka car driving DirtyShirts horse.

Citiview- Foaled 4/25/2000 Raced 10 times, finished 2nd 4 times 3rd once.

Now about this bet, this is the second time this bar fly has been balking about taking me on.
    I challenged him to a handicapping contest he ran from it.

He's just a frustrated old man who might have some friends at the track, but they feel sorry for him.

So dirty either shit or go back in your hole.

Probably I'm the only one to stand up to your bullshit....

Cigarshop
    edited March 2013

Point 2 yes my thread was put up there to take a shot at you, very simple I'm not a fan of obnoxious red boarders. You say you hit pick 6,5 crushed this,that, but you rarely post your picks.

I've been on this board for 6 months and Dirty you're the ONLY negative person on this forum.

But I've got to be assured that you send the money also. I don't trust you one bit.

Now we go from there. About me resigning aftert thinking it over I said why let some bar fly chase me away..simple no one speaks or acts for me...

Cigarshop...

You spoke and acted for yourself when you "retired." I have the picture, moron, nobody forced you.

As far as the horse I gave today - Only a dumb fucker like you could complain about somebody being 1 for 1. Not to mention it wasn't even about the horse - it was about the angle (which apparently, is 2 for 2 in said thread).

I'm trying to teach my folks here how to fish, not give them fish. You should try to learn.
    edited March 2013
    Either take the race bet on Sunday, or you pick any 9 races anywhere and we go head to head
    Or just shut the fuck up and move on..

Very simple
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2013

Bad bet IMO. Midnight Lucky looked like a world-beater in her maiden win.
    edited March 2013

Cigarshop...

You can email me at info@discreetpicks if you like. I'm not interested in holding your money though. I don't want any part of this. Dirty taking advantage of you here, IMO. 2/1 on Midnight Lucky to run second??? Haven't seen the field yet, but i'm assuming she'll pay much less than that on the toteboard. And btw, she's very good.
    edited March 2013
    You can email me at info@discreetpicks if you like. I'm not interested in holding your money though. I don't want any part of this. Dirty taking advantage of you here, IMO. 2/1 on Midnight Lucky to run second??? Haven't seen the field yet, but i'm assuming she'll pay much less than that on the toteboard. And btw, she's very good.

LMAO. Really DC?

Look - this MF'r took the action (he proposed it, actually). Somebody with PAYPAL hold this cash for 3 days and make $100.
    edited March 2013
    He brought it on himself by offering it to you, sure. I would hope that you would turn him down though.

On another subject, if you two guys are the cause of FB leaving (can't believe i just wrote that), then i am not at all happy. Look what you did??? You guys need to just bury the hatchet and reach out to FB with assurances that you'll stop acting like children. We put up with your antics Dirty because like you said in the other thread, we all go way back and we know that deep down you're a good guy, Why you always have to stir shit up with new posters, i'm not sure. Having a smallish forum has worked for us, but we should encourage new posters like Cigar who show up and try to blend in as best they can, rather than discourage them. Sure there are some bad apples in the bunch, but we shouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. If FB is choosing to leave over this, then that should be a huge warning flag to you that this type of bickering is counter-productive. Just agree to disagree and Cigar (or whomever) and let it go. Not that Cigar is blameless here, he's not. Just shake hands and end it, for the sake of the forum.
    edited March 2013
    He brought it on himself by offering it to you, sure. I would hope that you would turn him down though.

On another subject, if you two guys are the cause of FB leaving (can't believe i just wrote that), then i am not at all happy. Look what you did??? You guys need to just bury the hatchet and reach out to FB with assurances that you'll stop acting like children. We put up with your antics Dirty because like you said in the other thread, we all go way back and we know that deep down you're a good guy, Why you always have to stir shit up with new posters, i'm not sure. Having a smallish forum has worked for us, but we should encourage new posters like Cigar who show up and try to blend in as best they can, rather than discourage them. Sure there are some bad apples in the bunch, but we shouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. If FB is choosing to leave over this, then that should be a huge warning flag to you that this type of bickering is counter-productive. Just agree to disagree and Cigar (or whomever) and let it go. Not that Cigar is blameless here, he's not. Just shake hands and end it, for the sake of the forum.

Read the other thread DC. I emailed FB as well.

As far as CigarShop, he brought that upon himself, I left it alone days ago.

To make everything cool, I'll let him off the hook for the big dough, and we can have a fun bet, his $100 vs. my $50. Then nobody has to hold it, and we can all wrap it up. Right?
    edited March 2013
    Ok Dirty I'll bury the hatchet with you, but our bet will still stand. My $200 to your $100.

Whoever wins we will exchange emails to send the winnings, and I do promise to the HRT forum family that I'll steer clear of any more foolishness..

I apologize.

Cigarshop
    edited March 2013
    Ok Dirty I'll bury the hatchet with you, but our bet will still stand. My $200 to your $100.

Whoever wins we will exchange emails to send the winnings, and I do promise to the HRT forum family that I'll steer clear of any more foolishness..

I apologize.

Cigarshop

I do as well. We have a wager. You better hope my fillies gate doesn't open (joking).
    edited March 2013
    Thank you.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    lol good to hear you Hadicappers bury the hatchet :shakehands:

now back to Horseracing.
    edited April 2013
    Funny note from Brad Free's corrections:

◗ It was premature to state that Sunland Oaks winner Midnight Lucky would be favored in the Kentucky Oaks. Instead, it is evident Dreaming of Julia will be favored. That is, unless Beholder wins the Santa Anita Oaks on Saturday by 21 3/4 lengths.
    edited May 2014

#HRTclassics
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    #HRTclassics

Forgot about this bozo. This forum really has had its group of characters.
    edited May 2014
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Forgot about this bozo. This forum really has had its group of characters.
    ShowDough wrote: »
    Starting Tuesday i will post my one show bet of the day. That's all inlay is show betting. Just grinding out a weekly PROFIT.

LOL