Anyone paying Sunland?

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Looks like a decent card- anyone playing full card? Riding with the #3 in the first - anyone cap it would love to hear some angles. I'll post some thoughts as wel.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Race 2:

#1 Malibu affair- solid race to start the year good work off that win, this one can be up close where you need to be at Sunland. Competitive in all but 1 race. Like the price. win and place for me,
    edited March 2013
    Race 3:

I see some speed setting up here- I'm going with the outside here, looks like the only closer of the bunch, has run in some nice races , trainer hitting 27% sprint / route. This one been doing ok granted at shorter distances at Sunland. I'll pay WPS.
    edited March 2013
    Got bet down there- opened at 7-1. Nice late kick. Coming right back again with a similar angle. #6 showing good closing kick stretching out. Trainer sending this one back out 6 days which he has been successful with. Hopefully 2,3,4 push the pace and this run can come on late at a price. 8-1 ML.
    edited March 2013
    Ran out there- thought would be farther back early. Race 5 #8 first time w trainer adding blinkers looks like the one to beat to me, but I'm gonna with a price here #3. 3rd start of the year nice closing kick last time out which usually is not the way but see if this one can put in his best run of the year At a nice price.
    edited March 2013
    Race 6. Playing against the heavy fav who should win 7 for 11 on the career.. Impressive at lower level stakes. I'll take a shot on the outside. 3 for 5 at the distance, speed figs not as good but times are right there. This one should be up in the mix and hopefully get a piece and maybe steal it at 15-1
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm on Isn't He Clever in the next.

Will be playing Midnight Lucky & Abraham in the big stakes.