KY OAKS--Dreamin of $$$$

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Regardless of what all the pundits say---they still have to run the race---and over the years I've seen plenty of 3yo fillies come up short when expected to blow away the field! Granted, Dreamin of Julia could have been a 3rd or 4th choice in the Derby, but she ain't in that race. If she goes into season or throws in a clunker, there will be a ton of money to be made in this race, as Julia will go off at around 3/5.

What do you think?

Rose To Gold: proven

Beholder: proven

Midnight Lucky: has a good chance

Unlimited Budget: can't dismiss

Close Hatches: Mott's buzz horse

Flashy Gray: Mott's forgotten one

I just don't think DOJ will ever run back to that fig she garnered in her last?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Regardless of what all the pundits say---they still have to run the race---and over the years I've seen plenty of 3yo fillies come up short when expected to blow away the field! Granted, Dreamin of Julia could have been a 3rd or 4th choice in the Derby, but she ain't in that race. If she goes into season or throws in a clunker, there will be a ton of money to be made in this race, as Julia will go off at around 3/5.

What do you think?

Rose To Gold: proven

Beholder: proven

Midnight Lucky: has a good chance

Unlimited Budget: can't dismiss

Close Hatches: Mott's buzz horse

Flashy Gray: Mott's forgotten one

I just don't think DOJ will ever run back to that fig she garnered in her last?

Any thoughts?

It's a fucking horse race. Midnight Lucky has never even seen a stick.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm with Dirty on this one. Midnight Lucky will be seeing my money on Oaks day.

Edit: If track turns up sloppy, Rose to Gold could run them off their feet.