Gary Stevens!! Yaa!

okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
What more can I say? Have gun will travel. I did not put one penny on orb. but I took a shot and got lucky...:clap:

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    okjac12 wrote: »
    What more can I say? Have gun will travel. I did not put one penny on orb. but I took a shot and got lucky...:clap:

Nobody bet Orb @ that price, so feel free to celebrate. And all out horizontals were fucked, too, so party on.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure I can think of at least one forum member who went big on orb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Pretty sure I can think of at least one forum member who went big on orb

I hope you didn't @ 3/5...
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Nobody bet Orb @ that price, so feel free to celebrate. And all out horizontals were fucked, too, so party on.

congrats. nice1 :toast:

[PHP]Pretty sure I can think of at least one forum member who went big on orb[/PHP]

:laughing: thats all i can do 2day... RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahhahaha

what fucking day yesterday wow ....Preakness was the icing on the cake for me
    i didn't have internet all day i was like wtf. internet was coming and going, i couldn't even post.
    it was a beautiful day so i went t0 enjoy myself when the preakness getting closer to post time i took a ride to rockingham park in NH to bet the race i did my all/Orb DD ord=w and orb/all exacta

i only lost a couple of Benjamins(lucky me) here are some tickets
    SSPX0043.jpg

blew some on the Powerball/scratch tickets wow 600millions and only 1 winner in FLorida..
    today is a new day :clap2:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The only thing i played was a matchup on Goldencents (+150) over Departing. Thought Departing was being overrated. Barely squeaked out a win on that one; think Goldencents beat him by about a neck.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I hope you didn't @ 3/5...

lol not me, was referring to KP because I knew he was so high on Orb.
    Should be an intriguing Belmont.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Ahhhh miss Rockinham Park wish they still had live racing. Did I read somewhere Palace malice might be considered for the Belmont. Also what Normandy Invasion would love to see him run in the Belmont