Belvin

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Should not be 5-1 at Hollywood tomorrow. A five length loss to Let Em Shine is certainly no disgrace. I'll see how Andy views his works in the AM and update.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Margaret Lillian returns tomorrow in the 4th at Belmont. Alot depends on the weather, but if good she could be a 1st & 2nd key over the 1/4/6. Will update tomorrow morning.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Well then, let's have FB and DC (I'm talking about that 6th at Belmont, I think) toss a winner in here and we'll be off to the races.
    edited May 2013
    I see where our old friend Uno Dos Adios is running in the 5th, 7/2.

Not in for the tag so Spawr won't have to worry about a voided claim!
    edited May 2013
    I see where our old friend Uno Dos Adios is running in the 5th, 7/2.

Not in for the tag so Spawr won't have to worry about a voided claim!

Yeah, he likes Uno Dos Adios tomorrow. I worry about Joelito, but other than that it looks winnable.
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Should not be 5-1 at Hollywood tomorrow. A five length loss to Let Em Shine is certainly no disgrace. I'll see how Andy views his works in the AM and update.

I'm still gonna bet Belvin small, no Ano Dos, and a big piece of Sweet Lulu @ 6/5 or 3/2 ish. I think the king will be betting this one himself.
    edited May 2013
    my pick 4 looks like this:

5th--3/6/7
    6th---2/3/7 but I will play #2 lulu like I'm the fuckin King!
    7th---#1 single belvin
    8th---2/5/6 and heavy on the 6
    edited May 2013
    I'm still gonna bet Belvin small, no Ano Dos, and a big piece of Sweet Lulu @ 6/5 or 3/2 ish. I think the king will be betting this one himself.

LOL. Stop betting like the King, John. I'm not gonna take 1/2, good thing I've got him singled in everything, and a decent double from Joelito.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    holy shit
    edited May 2013

Wow. This filly is a fucking monster. Nice ride by Rafael to save the paper for us. She gallops out fairly nice after blowing the start, too.

3/5 JG?
    edited May 2013

Well boys, I have several 4's ending ALL ALL, but I have a stack (literally) P4's with BELVIN ALL. Let's get lucky and see, seems like the speed is sticking decently today.
    edited May 2013
    Well boys, I have several 4's ending ALL ALL, but I have a stack (literally) P4's with BELVIN ALL. Let's get lucky and see, seems like the speed is sticking decently today.

Like I always say, "Fuck Joe Talamo!"

He wasn't even listed in the Form, I don't think.