Saginaw on Saturday

noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
The old timer I sit next to at my local OTB own's a piece of this horse and says Saginaw is in great shape and has never had a serious injury in his career. The horse is 3 for 3 this year and can win carrying 130 lbs. Willy Beamin the only threat to Saginaw travels all over the country to race and has not looked as good of late. The last thing the old timer wants to see is a speed duel between the two but Saginaw should be on top at the turn. It's a chalky play which I'm not a huge fan of however I think it's the best play.

Good Luck !

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Who do we like more, Noble Tune or Rydilluc? I lean to the latter.
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Monster looker Jack Milton is in there as well. I'm not sure how good he is, by he looks like a wild beast...
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Good spacing between his last in Blue Grass and on the weeds just going one mile, Yeah, I'm leaning toward
    Rydilluc, too! But, what a race, especially for little old Penn National! And, fuck Joe Talamo!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Noble tune is theeee best 3yo out there!!!
    edited May 2013
    On a related note, on NY Saturday in the 5th, Mike Lee Stakes, #5 Smooth Bert, 5-1. Don't think that price will hold, but anything close to 7/2 may be a gift. Word is out on this one and Leah G. can't keep a smile off her face. Check out the last few works and note who was on for a couple of the bullets and you know why Angel and Leah are looking like a couple. No Talamo in here to screw this up!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    noble tune wrote: »
    The old timer I sit next to at my local OTB own's a piece of this horse and says Saginaw is in great shape and has never had a serious injury in his career. The horse is 3 for 3 this year and can win carrying 130 lbs. Willy Beamin the only threat to Saginaw travels all over the country to race and has not looked as good of late. The last thing the old timer wants to see is a speed duel between the two but Saginaw should be on top at the turn. It's a chalky play which I'm not a huge fan of however I think it's the best play.

Good Luck !

Don't overlook Be Bullish from Super Feed David J, uncoupled entry over Big Sandy with plenty of early pressers sets it up for BB!!!!
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Noble Tune is the best turf horse in the country it's a no brainer for me and for those of you who aren't convinced please take a different horse and i'll gladly take share of your cash.
    edited May 2013
    Noble Tune is the best turf horse in the country it's a no brainer for me and for those of you who aren't convinced please take a different horse and i'll gladly take share of your cash.

First off he might be the best 3yo weed horse but he isn't in the same atmosphere with several older weed runners (Wise Dan, POE, and Obviously) and others not named. If Noble Tune progresses the remainder of the year and makes it into the gate against older on BC Day hit me up if you want to go head to head and I will gladly put some of my CASH (5K++) up for you to take.
    edited May 2013
    Your right FB that was a kinda broad statement my apologies and BB would have a chance if he can break out of the gate better.
    edited May 2013
    Your right FB that was a kinda broad statement my apologies and BB would have a chance if he can break out of the gate better.

I appreciate this post more than anything. I've had to step down from ridiculous statements (saying your namesake is the best 3yo is a little crazy), but at least you didn't turn it into, "Oh Yeah FB, I have $10k that says so-and-so doesn't beat so-and-so."
    edited May 2013
    Good spacing between his last in Blue Grass and on the weeds just going one mile, Yeah, I'm leaning toward
    Rydilluc, too! But, what a race, especially for little old Penn National! And, fuck Joe Talamo!

I'm not as mad about that little asshole because chalk won the last race. If he fucked me out of MANY good paying Pick 4's I would be wayyy more upset.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    While I'll also be on Rydilluc tomorrow (I think he has a huge pace advantage here going a mile where I think he fits best) don't forget about Jack Milton either. It wouldn't surprise me to see him forgotten on the tote and then running them all down. His race in the Transylvania has become an extremely live race seeing as Redwood Kitten returned to run them off their feet at Pimlico 2 weeks ago and then last weekend Up With The Birds just demolished a field at Woodbine.
    edited May 2013
    I just received a text regarding this race and the word on the Backstretch is Flying Zealous off the bench is ready to fire. Might be the one to blow up the exotics.

gl, fb
    edited June 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Don't overlook Be Bullish from Super Feed David J, uncoupled entry over Big Sandy with plenty of early pressers sets it up for BB!!!!

I was just told Be Bullish has a foot abcess and is scratched for today. Should come up in a few on scratches and changes.

gl, fb
    edited June 2013
    Nice card today at Belmont
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Irad on Smooth Bert what do we think know?
    edited June 2013

Good Luck !

How much the best was this RUNNER, neat horse!!!! GUTSY!!!!!!
    edited June 2013
    On a related note, on NY Saturday in the 5th, Mike Lee Stakes, #5 Smooth Bert, 5-1. Don't think that price will hold, but anything close to 7/2 may be a gift. Word is out on this one and Leah G. can't keep a smile off her face. Check out the last few works and note who was on for a couple of the bullets and you know why Angel and Leah are looking like a couple. No Talamo in here to screw this up!

I hope your not mad at me JG as I beat you with Amberjack, hope you had a piece of him as well and too bad Smooth Bert couldn't get 2nd, I know you had a nice exacta boxed.

FB
    edited June 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Rydilluc gets out in front early and won't have any response with one furlong to go where noble tune does his best running. No horse in this field can match strides with Noble Tune late.
    edited June 2013
    I hope your not mad at me JG as I beat you with Amberjack, hope you had a piece of him as well and too bad Smooth Bert couldn't get 2nd, I know you had a nice exacta boxed.

FB

I really could have used Smooth Bert running 2nd. On a better note, McGee's horse at CD won in the mud in another game effort. Sky Girl is a gutsy one! Top tier NY jocks left early today for Penn Natl. Have to think JV would have gotten Smooth Bert there(at least 2nd) but we have done well in the last year with Irad.
    edited June 2013
    I didnt' put out Sky Girl today, because I thought she would of been 3/5 off her last two.
    edited June 2013
    Rydilluc gets out in front early and won't have any response with one furlong to go where noble tune does his best running. No horse in this field can match strides with Noble Tune late.

Time for a new handle. He's mediocre at best.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Perfect setup for rydilluc..damn Edgar still winning big races...noble tune never got a call and just ran on at the end..
    edited June 2013
    Here is my Penn National card that my clients received yesterday along with big payoffs at Belmont as well. I can tell you one thing, the reason Rydilluc was favored was we hammered him at the windows and Offshore. I have been on this colt since day one. Gary Contessa told me the best horse he has ever trained. When Edgar lets the colt open up it gives me CHILLS, he stride is beautiful. He can run on anything trust me. He is a WILD BEAST!!!!!!!!!! Don't overlook Noble Tune he will still be a nice weed runner down the road. His form cycle is tailing off right now. He also has some physical issues, he isn't 100% right now TRUST ME!!!! It pays to know people in the game. As I have stated before you can wipe your ASS with PP's this day and age of horse racing.

Penn National

Race 2 - #1 – Tightend Touchdown – W/P/S – This one is ready to explode tonight with JJ in the irons. Look for JJ to knuckle this one from the gate and he will try and run them off their feet tonight from the HEDGE!!!!

Exotic Key: 1 over 2-3-4-7-8-9-11 – Reverse in 2nd hole also.

Race 3 - #4 – Easter Gift – W/P – What a difference a good feed program can make, look at this one since he has arrived in the Chad Brown stable. This colt is on tilt right now and has taken to his new program like a duck to water. Look for 3 straight for Chad tonight.

Race 4 - #7 – Rydilluc – This is going to be a great race to watch, the cream of the cream in this event. Don’t miss this one tonight. I still think this one is special.

Race 7 - #3 – Officer Alex – W/P – Lynn never ships out and we have to pay attention to that in a big way. Throw out his last as this one is a pure sprinter and is back in the right spot tonight.
    edited June 2013
    Here is my Penn National card that my clients received yesterday along with big payoffs at Belmont as well. I can tell you one thing, the reason Rydilluc was favored was we hammered him at the windows and Offshore. I have been on this colt since day one. Gary Contessa told me the best horse he has ever trained. When Edgar lets the colt open up it gives me CHILLS, he stride is beautiful. He can run on anything trust me. He is a WILD BEAST!!!!!!!!!! Don't overlook Noble Tune he will still be a nice weed runner down the road. His form cycle is tailing off right now. He also has some physical issues, he isn't 100% right now TRUST ME!!!! It pays to know people in the game. As I have stated before you can wipe your ASS with PP's this day and age of horse racing.

Penn National

Race 2 - #1 – Tightend Touchdown – W/P/S – This one is ready to explode tonight with JJ in the irons. Look for JJ to knuckle this one from the gate and he will try and run them off their feet tonight from the HEDGE!!!!

Exotic Key: 1 over 2-3-4-7-8-9-11 – Reverse in 2nd hole also.

Race 3 - #4 – Easter Gift – W/P – What a difference a good feed program can make, look at this one since he has arrived in the Chad Brown stable. This colt is on tilt right now and has taken to his new program like a duck to water. Look for 3 straight for Chad tonight.

Race 4 - #7 – Rydilluc – This is going to be a great race to watch, the cream of the cream in this event. Don’t miss this one tonight. I still think this one is special.

Race 7 - #3 – Officer Alex – W/P – Lynn never ships out and we have to pay attention to that in a big way. Throw out his last as this one is a pure sprinter and is back in the right spot tonight.

Great Job!!!! Sorry I jinxed you in the 7th I was also big on that one.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    So fb, basically you're saying more or less: <don't bother trying to handicap. I have inside information and so you should pay me for my selections> Got it thanks!:sleepy:
    edited June 2013
    SirBear wrote: »
    So fb, basically you're saying more or less: <don't bother trying to handicap. I have inside information and so you should pay me for my selections> Got it thanks!:sleepy:

I think he's saying he makes a large investment getting the information (in the form of cash,gifts, return inside information, etc.), and if you would like access to the information (which, as FB states is a MAJOR part of the game now, although I still don't mind PP's, too) he's willing to share that info, for a small piece of his cost.

It's not Obamacare. Nobody is making you do it.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    You don't have to pay for picks if you don't want to but I saw his Preakness card and he gives well detailed information on every race..a lot of time goes into what he does.(DC also). If I did everything he did I would charge too..
    edited June 2013

I wasn't going to respond to this post and this is one reason I don't post as often. Take a look back at they past 3 years if you can go back that far. No one started a KY Derby thread and kept it updated daily as I have done for sometime. This game is far beyond PP's this day and age. It's all about having the right feed program and a very good VET/Chemist. I give out countless PP's to anyone out of kindness. I can say one thing you have always been a sarcastic poster and have not once posted anything of value. As I continue to state this is why this forum has been on the decline as of late. If you want to contribute and be part of this forum, then post something with some substance for once!!!!! To the rest of the fourm you all know you can email me anytime you have a question and need some PP's and I won't charge YOU!!!!! I only spend $1200.00 a year on my PP plan.
    edited June 2013

I wasn't going to respond to this post and this is one reason I don't post as often. Take a look back at they past 3 years if you can go back that far. No one started a KY Derby thread and kept it updated daily as I have done for sometime. This game is far beyond PP's this day and age. It's all about having the right feed program and a very good VET/Chemist. I give out countless PP's to anyone out of kindness. I can say one thing you have always been a sarcastic poster and have not once posted anything of value. As I continue to state this is why this forum has been on the decline as of late. If you want to contribute and be part of this forum, then post something with some substance for once!!!!! To the rest of the fourm you all know you can email me anytime you have a question and need some PP's and I won't charge YOU!!!!! I only spend $1200.00 a year on my PP plan.

NOTE: Anyone in need of PP's let me know and I will forward over to you for Saturday, and also if you are attending The Belmont email as I'm in NYC as of now and will be at the track on Friday an Saturday. I will even print you out a form and hand deliver it!!!!!

gl, FB