Saturday Selections

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Few plays this afternoon

Arlington Park
Race 5
#3 Chortle
Put a line through the last. This one was outclassed while being pressured by graded stakes winner Blueeyesintherein through some snappy fractions. She returns to Poly where I feel she ran her best race and back to the ideal distance for this local filly. She's the speed of the speed and should be able to take them w2w.

Hollywood
Race 8
#5 Liason
This colt has continued to improve and should be in for a solid 4yo season. This one should sit a similar trip to his last in which Blueskys and Batti will battle the lead while Liason will sit right off their flanks and get first run. Short price but this one will have every chance today.

Penn National
Race 2
#7 Chamberlain Bridge
Ben's Cat has become a win machine but I really feel as if he is up against it today breaking from the far outside. Chamberlain Bridge has that kind of tactical speed that will set him up for a good run regardless of how the pace shakes out. His last was an unusual race in which he began a strong move then began backing up, only to come on with a rush in the end (I'm assuming the turf condition had something to do with this).

Race 3
#2 Macho Macho
Put a line through his last. This one lost all chances at the beginning of the race. On company lines alone this one posts a strong advantage and he's a hard nosed runner. Joel taking the mount only increases his chances to win and signals to me that he is ready to roll.

Race 4
#7 Rydilluc
I think this one has a strong pace advantage over the two other major contenders. Unless this 50/1 shot is a rabbit sent out with the sole goal to destroy Rydilluc, I think this one runs his favorite route of ground all the way around. The return to a mile and return to turf are a double bonus not to mention his gutsy battling of forum favorite PM in the Blue Grass.

Sorry but this weekend's selections are a bit chalkier than normal!

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Like chortle..freakish on the synthetics..and rydilluc in he penn mile..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Good luck. I like Blueskies today in that Hollywood race.