Woody Stephens

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Clearly the best race on the card if nobody scratches..I just wan to see the fractions..

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Will be an entertaining race but I think it falls apart at the end.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm liking Clearly Now off the 8-1 ML. This one has the ability to sit just off what will likely be a very hot pace. He is 3 of 4 sprinting with his only loss coming when he was widely chasing a hot pace after a poor break only to get nailed late. This is a gutsy horse that will fight all the way to the wire.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I was looking a tenango in here.should sit the right trip. I also am giving merit man a look but I would love him if he blinkers were coming off..flyin late I was on him in the swale and gave him out at 15-1ml that day. Not sure why he is transferred to a trainer with no runners in 2013..
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    STAKES. 7 Furlongs Dirt. Purse $400,000. Woody Stephens S. (Grade 2). FOR THREE YEAR OLDS.

After further Review i like 11 Let Em Shine this colt is getting better everytime he races@3-1 he's gonna be in my exotic, wow handicapping this race is fun,but that doesn't always work out anything can happen in Horseracing, but The Homework is done..

this race looks good with the odds... wow this Race should pay good all around.

#1 Declan's Warrior 8/1ML this Colt iz very Dangerous so he is also in my mix

A few other i'm looking at is #8 Tenango ML20/1,#9 Clearly Now ML8/1 and #10 Merit Man..ML10/1

7F.Race this distance is funny and fun to handicapp...:yes:
    in this case is fun because the time this field has posted in a 7F.Race
    has a 2-3seconds differennce comparing to a few horses here ....

imill.jpg
    edited June 2013
    I like Capo Bastone. Will be closing from the clouds!!!
    edited June 2013
    I also like Incognito in the Belmont
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    One of these animals will be on a very special type of juice. Almost untraceable without VERY expensive blood work. (Lol, probably several, but one for sure).
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    I was looking a tenango in here.should sit the right trip. I also am giving merit man a look but I would love him if he blinkers were coming off..flyin late I was on him in the swale and gave him out at 15-1ml that day. Not sure why he is transferred to a trainer with no runners in 2013..

Brian Lynch is on a susp.