Arlington Million

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Think the all stake pick4 is going to pay stacks..races 7-10 looks tough with bad ml odds on a few horses...little mike should not be close to 5-1 IMO.. And I confused with the thought process of contessa..

Comments

• melecomeleco Junior Member
    edited August 2013
    HRTV has great handicapping on their website for the Arlington Million: Howard Sudberry Talks Arlington Million | HRTV.com
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    St ledger
    Wigmore Hall
    Likes going long, gets over arlington turf very well, although difficult to speculate as to a marathon pace, this one seems to have enough early goiing to keep it honest enough for Wigmores late lick

Secretariat
    Admiral Kitten
    This one should have won both preps for this. He continually swings about 7 wide and just misses. Added distance should only help and if Rosie can manage to find a hole turning for home this one should be gone.

Beverly D
    Marketing Mix
    Horse is a freak and wants revenge for last year. This horse has a new definition of fully cranked for today's race as they want this one BAD to enhance international breeding interest.

Million
    Hunters Light
    Most of his success has come on poly, but when this one is good, he is real good. World cup third choice just a few months ago and has come back with two lackluster efforts but reports have been positive. He has the right running style to get first crack after the speedsters begin to get weary. The connections wouldn't ship if he weren't ready.

Race 2
    Trend
    Look for a big run today from this one
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I am boxing 6/7/13 with 6 w/p/s
    w2w
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    My top pick ran 3rd paying $12.20
    w2w
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    St ledger
    Failed to Menace
    Wigmore Hall
    Likes going long, gets over arlington turf very well, although difficult to speculate as to a marathon pace, this one seems to have enough early goiing to keep it honest enough for Wigmores late lick

Secretariat
    Admiral Kitten
    Winner @ 5-1
    This one should have won both preps for this. He continually swings about 7 wide and just misses. Added distance should only help and if Rosie can manage to find a hole turning for home this one should be gone.

Beverly D
    Marketing Mix
    Never really involved, not sure what happened here
    Horse is a freak and wants revenge for last year. This horse has a new definition of fully cranked for today's race as they want this one BAD to enhance international breeding interest.

Million
    Hunters Light
    Worst ride ever?!?
    Most of his success has come on poly, but when this one is good, he is real good. World cup third choice just a few months ago and has come back with two lackluster efforts but reports have been positive. He has the right running style to get first crack after the speedsters begin to get weary. The connections wouldn't ship if he weren't ready.

Race 2
    Trend
    2nd by a nostril
    Look for a big run today from this one[/QUOTE]
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    How good was dandino yesterday...found all that trouble and still won..also learned yesterday to play anything with kitten in it..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    There was a turf horse at Saratoga yesterday, who shipped in from Europe, and he had the worst trip I've ever seen. I think it was Lezcano, can't remember the horse.