Did Saez Use Buzzer?

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Just saw on FOX SPORTS that 2nd place finisher in TRAVERS claims SAEZ used an electric device to be them.Stewards are investigating.w2w

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    If he did hang him he cost me the p4 that day
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Look, if this kid was slick enough to keep this nag in contention, beat him right and left handed all the way until the 1/16, and then plug him in enough to get up by a nose - he fucking deserves it.
    edited September 2013
    32a.gif

Guillot at the barn this AM.
    edited September 2013
    edited September 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

The article has some real gems, too:

The 21-year-old Saez wouldn?t comment, but his agent Richard DePass did.

?What makes Eric Guillot an expert on racing?? DePass asked. ?We?re going to fight this vigorously. This kid doesn?t drink, doesn?t smoke, doesn?t go anywhere. He has two kids and is always with them. This guy is making an accusation against the nicest kid in America. He doesn?t even curse. I got a few pictures and you see nothing with his left hand wide open. It?s the same thing when they accused (jockey) Jose Santos (in the 2003 Kentucky Derby aboard Funny Cide).He?s slandering this kid.?

LMAO. So fucking funny.

And this:

Now retired, Jose Santos watched the Travers from home in Florida.

?I really didn?t see anything, and if you ask me, it?s a cheap excuse,? he said. ?It?s a very strong accusation.?

Santos won a substantial lawsuit against the Miami Herald, which accused him of carrying a buzzer in the Derby, when it was just a shadow that disappeared once the photo was enlarged.

?It is embarrassing to be accused,? Santos said. ?I know that there have been some guys who have been caught. You have to be stupid to use it in a big race like that. You have to be stupid to use it in any kind of race.?

Smaller races... fair game?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Isn't guillot the same idiot that said Moreno was the best horse in the country? What a joke. I hope he gets fined or sued for the slandering accusations. Saez is a great kid with a bright future.
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't think he did... Too close a race. Remember what happened to Santos? You win some you lose some, stop crying like a baby!!!!
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    He was seen buying some Copper Top Duracell's before he got to the track.( Just Kidding).
    edited September 2013
    travers-hands-02.jpg

Luis_Saez_buzzer1_orig.jpg