Knocked Out In Race 4 Hollywood

FASTLANEFASTLANE Member
edited November 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Ouch !!!!did anybody see anything with Winky(7) and Brice Blanc in the 4th? I was alive with the 3,4,5 going into it with decent pays and a saver bet on the (1) at 15/1. Still not sure what to think of that one. Need the (4) in the 7th to regroup a bit.
:cursing:

Comments

• FASTLANEFASTLANE Member
    edited November 2007
    Got the 4 in a win/place show so only lost $50 on the pick four stab. Does anyone else bet multi races or exotics, or is this just a site for the contest? anyone read "Exotic Betting"? Kind of suprised by the lack of opinions on races....
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    FASTLANE wrote: »
    Got the 4 in a win/place show so only lost $50 on the pick four stab. Does anyone else bet multi races or exotics, or is this just a site for the contest? anyone read "Exotic Betting"? Kind of suprised by the lack of opinions on races....

I tend to veer off from Pick4's as I end up overly frustrated in situations like this. I tend to play Pick 3's over (1-3, 4-6, 7-9) and each race I bet separately with a WP wager and 3 horse exacta box. Not saying I don't veer off from this, but this is my usual wagering. I just don't currently have the disposable funds to build big enough tickets to win on a descent basis.
    edited November 2007
    i agree, I do some small pick three bets too and "wheel" my pick four bets. I hit it three times opening day for a chalky price, but any day at the track I wind up $300 is a good day. I give myself a $100 limit. Thanks for responding. I was beginning to feel this site was more a club for friends.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    FASTLANE wrote: »
    i agree, I do some small pick three bets too and "wheel" my pick four bets. I hit it three times opening day for a chalky price, but any day at the track I wind up $300 is a good day. I give myself a $100 limit. Thanks for responding. I was beginning to feel this site was more a club for friends.

I'm the same way. I bring $75 cash for a voucher each time I'm at OTB/Track. Refuse to spend more than that. I normally spend around $9-12 on my first pick 3 and bet $10 per race. Once my money's gone, so am I. Love it when I'm there through a whole card with triple my money though (Y)
  • who doctor whowho doctor who Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    I am glad to see I am playin the horses about the same as you all. If I go to the track and leave with the same as I came with and the beer paid for, I am happy. I just found this sight a couple of weeks ago (before the breeder's cup) and have really enjoyed it. I haven't really found any other sights where the are people on every day talkin' horses, so to me its great. The contests are fun, (didn't get my last picks in sunday, party at a friends house, wasn't doin to good anyways) and most people seem really cool and are here to share and have a good time. :thumbup:
    edited November 2007
    it makes me feel good too to see everyone is not in for a hundred a race. It's mor fun for me to make more on less and be right. It just never happens often enough.....:)
    edited November 2007
    Actually got the (4) in a win place to only lose $20 today. those los Al beers and mathematics....