Mainly East coast racing?

FASTLANEFASTLANE Member
edited November 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Are most of the people involved on the site east coast? I see no picks or discusions on west coast racing. right or wrong , it's fun to debate about a horse and it's chances.

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    you are so. cal.....when my friend's horse runs at hollywood or santa anita feel free
    to join us in the paddock,.....who was the best horse you ever saw run in person?
  • FASTLANEFASTLANE Member
    edited November 2007
    i love preachinatthebar but sems to be "retired". Nashoba's Key and the old Lavaman have both put goosebumps in the paddock when I saw them at Santa Anita. Midnight Lute knocked me on my a** last 12/26 when he ran at Santa Anita and I swore to my father in law he could not be a three year old even though he ran poorly. Would love to be in the paddock with a horse though. I go to SA training sometimes just to see the horses run.Grew up w/ a quarter horse off the track for team pinning, etc. What do you think of P.Val returning?
  • dragonswirldragonswirl Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Turfman asked "who was the best horse you ever saw run in person?"

Does .35 seconds of Secretariat from the Preakness infield count?

Regards,
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    FASTLANE wrote: »
    Are most of the people involved on the site east coast? I see no picks or discusions on west coast racing. right or wrong , it's fun to debate about a horse and it's chances.

I almost strictly play west coast racing when I'm at home/OTB. I live in Chicago so I live I attend Arlington/Hawthorne and love my night harness at Balmoral (and occasionally maywood). I've been real busy lately but I'll get up a few hollywood cards with selections over the next week when I'm less busy.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    DR.FAGER...BEST SPINTER EVER...w2w