late pick 4 santa anita

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
race6..4,5,7,9,11,12
race7..1,5,6,7,8
race8..5
race9..3,4

race8..rookie sensation ml 7-2. i've been on this guy for a while now. victor ran this guy poor in his last turf race putting him on the lead. dirt experience didnt work and now we are back on turf with cnak up...

rebel stakes...big win wager on strong mandate if we get ml...

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    wow. cnak had no excuses there...dead last with a ton of horse...cmon man..if he goes around he wins easy...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    wow. cnak had no excuses there...dead last with a ton of horse...cmon man..if he goes around he wins easy...

Typical Corey, but he honestly doesn't care. I was on Horizontalyspeakin, so I got about really lucky. Makes up for the DQ I had in the 5th. Had a nice double from Kenny's horse.
    edited March 2014
    i know.. hes a cocky little asshole..
    edited May 2014
    My horse hasn't got a good ride in his last 3 or 4 trips. He popped up on the Belmont work tab. Watchout for this guy at big sandy on the green, maybe on Belmont day...should get a good price..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    My horse hasn't got a good ride in his last 3 or 4 trips. He popped up on the Belmont work tab. Watchout for this guy at big sandy on the green, maybe on Belmont day...should get a good price..

This horse is 10x better than he looks on paper. I've been waiting too, however I didn't expect the ship.

Here's the question... with 4 suspect trips in his last 4, would you rather get 8-1 on him with a Saez or Ortiz type up and pray he gets a trip finally, or get 7/2 with a Castellano or Rosario up and a "guaranteed" good ride?
    edited May 2014
    Dirty I will say give me a Ortiz brother and let's get a good price. We will get a really good number if we get any decent euro shipper..all I want is a good trip. Johns first words to the jock is no rail.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    This horse has been given some of the worst rides I've seen! Hoping he shows up at the Belmont to cash in!!
    edited May 2014
    It was after the race where smith was up that they interviewed him after and mike said that was the worst ride he ever gave...thinking out loud I said it's the 2nd worst ride. We all know the 1st..