The STRONGEST information in SPORTS

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
The Draynay JINX continues!!!! #UnReal

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    He now says Cairo Prince will not lose the derby.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »

Well, cross him off too.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    That's crazy..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    This jinx is stronger than the Madden jinx!
    edited April 2014

This guy is a legendary fade. Cairo Prince is now out.

Who's next dray?
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow i read earlier about dray going to cairo prince and said cairo prince better be careful and now just saw prince is out of derby!!!WOW YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS STUFF UP LOL!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    It's amazing. Well CC should feel good cause he don't like him at all.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    I sure feel bad for my bud Craig Robertson III, but not that bad----he and his partners cut a fat hog with their deal with Darley! Nevertheless, its never a good thing , for anyone, when we lose a good one like Cairo Prince!

If I'm not mistaken, if you took Ride On Curlin or other in pool one, you have already hit a $250 exacta?

I'm not sure that TAP wants to send Vinceremos in the Derby? But the owners may have other ideas?

If I had to pick a exotic right now, I'd probably go with CC along with the new guy(Danza, who ran a 12 final in Ark Derby), and the grinder Ride On Curlin, who was right behind Danza grinding along.

But, a lot of time between now and May 2nd!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm out in DC visiting family, but I just checked out results from Keeneland today--remember what I said about McPeek and Casse? I see where they lit it up today!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2014

If I had to pick a exotic right now, I'd probably go with CC along with the new guy(Danza, who ran a 12 final in Ark Derby), and the grinder Ride On Curlin, who was right behind Danza grinding along.

But, a lot of time between now and May 2nd!

We seem to be on the same page. Chrome is going to be the shortest price since Big Brown.
    edited April 2014
    Dray = General A Rod

Cross him off the list!
    edited April 2014
    Re: California Chrome−

Draynay
    an hour ago
    The horse is training on a black top and it will not be anything like Churchill Downs. California Chrome not working out at Churchill and only on hard speedy surfaces will doom him to 5th or 6th place in the Derby. He has faced nothing but average horse this year and he will face large fields with speed and he hasn't seen that at all. He is a fast horse in California but the Derby is not in California.
    edited April 2014
    He also said if Gen A Rod is in front of CC forget it CC will never get past him
    edited April 2014
    He also said if Gen A Rod is in front of CC forget it CC will never get past him

Draynay • a day ago

Wildcat and General A Rod getting ready to go at it again. Can anyone top the 2 of them ? I don't think so...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    What most people don't realize is the new mile oval at Los Al is very similar to CH and Oak. I have tried to find out from the final turn to the finish line length to no avail. I was told close to the CH stretch, but I cannot confirm it.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Let's take a look at his picks this year - Constitution, Cairo Prince, and now A-Rod. What do these horses all have in common? hmmmm. Draynay ALWAYS backs Florida horses and knocks on the California crop.

Anyone remember how Quality Road was a guarantee for the triple crown? Or how I'll Have Another should be 50-1+ and has no shot? Past Draynay quotes. I'm surprised this dude can afford internet to make these posts with all the losers this guy backs.
    edited April 2014
    Here's the goods. Handicap according.

Draynay
    an hour ago
    Danza will be on my ticket along with Wicked Strong, General A Rod, Wildcat Red, ROC and Hoppertunity. Boxing 6 !!!
    0 Reply
    edited May 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Re: California Chrome−

Draynay
    an hour ago
    The horse is training on a black top and it will not be anything like Churchill Downs. California Chrome not working out at Churchill and only on hard speedy surfaces will doom him to 5th or 6th place in the Derby. He has faced nothing but average horse this year and he will face large fields with speed and he hasn't seen that at all. He is a fast horse in California but the Derby is not in California.

Oh boy. The fade is in full effect.