dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
How was it? Anybody make a score?

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    How was it? Anybody make a score?

It wasn't life changing but I won enough to cover the trip from start to finish and a round trip ticket or two for the Belmont :smoking:

The wife is always pleasantly surprised when the bank account has more money post-derby trip than before!!

I know Kenny killed it as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice work.
  • JohnnyPutzJohnnyPutz Member
    edited May 2014
    So-so. Didn't do nearly as well as FlyinLate or FB, but cashed a few tickets. Had a blast though, and you couldn't have asked for better weather then we had on Derby day. Fantastic trip.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    After all my expenses when I finally got home I counted my CROAKERS and I cleared 24K!!! That is hotel,tickets, gas, food and so on. I texted JG while we were eating a TOP NOTCH meal (8 Croakers) and he told me he cleared 12K! It wasn't a bad day for Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM, if TWANG gets home we hit every pick 4 we release!! You cannot win them all. Nothing like a great end of the day with good guys still discussing horse racing till the end. See you all at Big Sandy in 5 weeks!!!! GIDDY UP, By the way I'm planning a STEAK DINNER night on Thursday probably at Keen's. Hit me up on my cell if you all want to join.

Later...