whats your play of the day at pimlico

SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
i like ground control hes listed in 2 races like him which ever he goes in the 8th or the 10th

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    8th Race #5 Joint Custody
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    RACE 1 INTERPOL
    w2w
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Up With The Birds in The Dixie. Seeing that 47 workout at Woodbine tells me he's ready for The Show. And, losing that last race off the lay off wasn't really an Allowance not with Boisterous in it.
    This is a Race I use every year to get the winner of The Manhattan on Belmont Day.
    A horse closing, running into some trouble maybe and finishing 3rd 4th or 5th.
    Watch out for Kid Cruz after seeing that Race that Revolutionary did yesterday. The scenario is the same.

May The Horse Be WithYou.....
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Pick 4

9th---#3 Somali & #7 Strathnaver
    10th---single #2 Six Spot, a serious racehorse
    11th---#4 Roadhog(2nd back off layoff) & #8 Up With The Birds
    12th---CC---I've tried to pick others---but they just aren't as fast!

GL
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Up With the Birds & Somali Lemonade will likely be my two bigger plays of the day
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Just played Lady Ten in the 9th. As for Preakness going with Ride On Curlin. The worst thing that could happen to CC is Social Inclusion. If he wasn't running think CC would win it. SI will give you that fast pace and I think CC will chase him so he doesn't get loose. If speed holds CC won't catch him. I don't think the speed will hold and SI will burn out CC with him and Ride On Curlin will pass them all.