Triple Crown Bound - Chrome State of Mind

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Well we have a Triple Crown at stake on Belmont Stakes day and what a day of racing that will be on June 7th. I was wondering if anyone from the FORUM will be heading to Big Sandy that weekend. Let me know as I will be in attendance and I called my boy JG yesterday and he has committed as well. It's going to be 3 days of BLISS. Join us in New York boys too see history down the lane when CC rolls!!!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Hope you guys have a great time, and hopefully see some history being made. Hard to believe that Affirmed was the last horse to pull it off.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I might try to get there. I'm leaving Sunday morning with the family for Hershey. Might leave a day earlier and get to Belmont. Would love to get a chance to meet you guys even if it was for a handshake and a photo. I warn you been to Belmont twice and have $2 win tickets on each Real Quiet and Charismatic. We all know what happened to those 2.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    I might try to get there. I'm leaving Sunday morning with the family for Hershey. Might leave a day earlier and get to Belmont. Would love to get a chance to meet you guys even if it was for a handshake and a photo. I warn you been to Belmont twice and have $2 win tickets on each Real Quiet and Charismatic. We all know what happened to those 2.

Send me an email with your cell if you decide to make the trip!