Million Dollar Pick4...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
So who is trying to tackle this big pick4 @toga tomorrow....I will post my in this thread but I have no opinions in the travers...need some info from you guys..

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    4/5
    1/2/5/7/8
    8 - Kid Cruz think he is ready! Big day for Rice like her with both horses in the 11th and 12th
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    you have to have filimbi in the 9th..she may become a super star tomorrow..mizzen mast and fluke=beast..depending if the 6 night song runs I will add abaco. 9 out of 10 filimbi will be a single for me.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Scarlet Strike got anchored so badly today.
    edited August 2014
    Haha Ireland goes in the 5th
    edited August 2014
    Im going to get her 1 day...shes is my alpha.lol
    edited August 2014
    Im telling you right now if the field stays put in the king bishop that we are going to get a price...noble moon and myositis dan are going to be big prices with a shot in there.
    edited August 2014
    I think there will be a nice price in that race. Great card wish I was going. Also like a Cocoa Beach Firster in the 2nd. Not to mention Weave in the 13th
    edited August 2014
    you cant beat them lines on that firster...medaglia d'oro and cocoa beach..going long on grass..love it if I get the ml..i know you guys been key on the firster ludicrous but his workmate on 8/8 ran up the track on them wet conditions.
    edited August 2014
    Actually I like Bayerd in that race. A few stats/ trends I follow One is when the Assman fails with a first time starter at the Saratoga meet then wheels him/her back a few weeks later he is lethal. Already scored with Bold Conquest last week in this same senerio. Horse runs 2nd to a runaway Pletcher horse and comes back the next time and pays 7 change.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I will definitely have hot stones in the 11th and Mr. Speaker in the 12th on my tickets good luck!
    edited August 2014
    dont know about mr speaker but i agree with hot stones. love the cut back and has some tatical speed.
    edited August 2014
    So far my ticket looks like this...7-all-1,5,8 and I'm saving the travers for tomorrow..gotta catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    edited August 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    I think there will be a nice price in that race. Great card wish I was going. Also like a Cocoa Beach Firster in the 2nd. Not to mention Weave in the 13th

ran on well..winner was under a hold though..

this is my early pk4..
    Aug. 23, 2014 12:04 PM A41627417352 Saratoga Race Course 2 $0.50 P4 1,2,3,5,9 / 3 / 2,5,6,7,8,9 / 2,5 $30.00 Pending
    edited August 2014
    Would have liked the win but decent in the middle and on the end. Also decent exacta. Onto the 4th with Bayerd
    edited August 2014
    got my single ocala jim home....got your horse in the 4th mike..
    edited August 2014
    Actually I like Bayerd in that race. A few stats/ trends I follow One is when the Assman fails with a first time starter at the Saratoga meet then wheels him/her back a few weeks later he is lethal. Already scored with Bold Conquest last week in this same senerio. Horse runs 2nd to a runaway Pletcher horse and comes back the next time and pays 7 change.

Assman does it again 19 bills this time
    edited August 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    ran on well..winner was under a hold though..

this is my early pk4..
    Aug. 23, 2014 12:04 PM A41627417352 Saratoga Race Course 2 $0.50 P4 1,2,3,5,9 / 3 / 2,5,6,7,8,9 / 2,5 $30.00 Pending

need the 2 or 5 in the 5th..mike I played a double with your 7 to my 2 in the 5th..will return 97 bucks for 2bucks and I have it twice.
    edited August 2014
    nailed the pk4 for 366 and the double for 195..
    edited August 2014

Nice score. Not really on anything in the 6,7 or 8. Maybe a few dollars on Seton Hall in the 8th. Dayatthespa scr in 9th so I ended up all in the first leg of p4
    edited August 2014
    mike I owe you a 10$ wager..your the only reason I had that double with the assman...just let me know what you want..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2014

Nice hit!

Here's my all stakes pick 4;

edited August 2014
    mike I owe you a 10$ wager..your the only reason I had that double with the assman...just let me know what you want..

Buy me a few Crab cakes next year when I'm down in Baltimore. Just remember that stat with him happened twice this year and only once last year I believe (Dunkin Bend) he only paid $5 but a big exacta
    edited August 2014
    deal..crab cakes on me...Race @toga..w/p #8 madre ditutticapi 19-1 with 13 mtp..boxing the 3,6,8,10 in a sup..
    edited August 2014
    here we go...

Aug. 23, 2014 03:49 PM A841C5FF7352 Saratoga Race Course 9 $0.50 P4 7 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 / 6 $32.00

gl to all..
    edited August 2014
    wow...the 7 was just empty..me and juddmonte just dont mix. still have a little pick that me and the wife picked together..

Aug. 23, 2014 03:57 PM A844243D7352 Saratoga Race Course 9 $0.50 P4 3 / 2,3,5,7,8 / 1,5,8 / 6 $7.50 Pending
    edited August 2014
    need tonalist for about 200 bones..
    edited August 2014
    I'm done with p4. Just played Kid Cruz along with Weave in the 13th.
    edited August 2014
    Wow such a great beginning to the day just fell apart at the end!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow such a great beginning to the day just fell apart at the end!

Never Press. always keep a good day a good day.
    edited August 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Never Press. always keep a good day a good day.

Was hot in the beginning honestly thought I was going to take the track home with me lol still had a decent day. Onto Sunday!!!