Where do you guys get your programs?

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited July 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
I know this is kind of an odd first post, but don't worry I'll get some tips up for Arlington and Hawthorne soon.

Anyways, where do you guys get your programs from? I like doing my handicapping during the afternoon instead of cramming in between races. It isnt very efficient for me to be running multiple times a day to the track/OTB for programs/bets/etc. What site has programs that are available atleast a day in advance and also cheap (maybe even free somewhere?). Thanks guys and good luck on today's races.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    I usually Use the Daily Racing Form (DRF) And if you like Saratoga and Del Mar they offer the whole meet for a good price, $1 for each day but you have to buy the whole meet so its like 42 and 36 respectivly, they also offer monthly plans... I like using them
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    Duckgawd wrote: »
    I usually Use the Daily Racing Form (DRF) And if you like Saratoga and Del Mar they offer the whole meet for a good price, $1 for each day but you have to buy the whole meet so its like 42 and 36 respectivly, they also offer monthly plans... I like using them

Do you have a link?
    Also, are they just downloadable and then I were to print them off as a normal program?
  • Clay13Clay13 Junior Member
    edited July 2007
    I get all my stuff pp's and program at brisnet. Programs are free........