Joe Talamo Bad Ride Thread

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I played golf all day. I'm really into backing off when I hit recently... Must be getting old.

But Talamo sucks... It sounds like he was just tied to the best horse.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Actually, one of the better rides Joe has ever had! Gloryzapper got mugged big time coming out of the gate and almost went down. Went to the rail and then scooted back out and started his run. Much the best horse, but for his bad start, he would have won by 7 or 8 lengths?

i agree john. they slammed the door on this guy out the gate..he was so rank and wide and still won..pretty good horse right there..
    edited August 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    he put on a left handed clinic in there...also how good is the dreamologist maiden race...

Dreamologist maiden race strikes again with Midnight Belle. I was all over this one, pretty sure you were...
    edited August 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Dreamologist maiden race strikes again with Midnight Belle. I was all over this one, pretty sure you were...

Added to my Midnight Belle tally a little bit more here... but man, the longest shot almost got home in the 4th.. might have been a 7 or 8k score... then again i would have spent a grand hedging and paid 2 in taxes...

Del Mar 1 $0.50 P5 3,4,5,6 / 2 / 1,2,8 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 / 3,6 $96.00 $1,336.85
    edited August 2015
    I know this thread is for joe but maybe we need to start one for javier...thought his ride on stopcharging maria blew..
    edited August 2015
    I know this thread is for joe but maybe we need to start one for javier...thought his ride on stopcharging maria blew..

Oh boy.. he came with a vengeance today.... Rosario going to hospital is what got AP beat today.. that and Desormeaux off....
    edited September 2015
    Today's 4th. All he had to do was find the lead... the only thing he's "good" at, and he takes back. His ride in the first wasn't any better, but i had the winner so im fine with it.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I played the 2nd and 3rd today at Del Mar. Hit the 2nd and thought I missed the 3rd when my top play Judge Tc or whatever went w2w, and Gary "The Coward" Stevens let the 8 horse get beat by the longshot #2. I get home and see where it ran 1--8--2 with a $52.00 $2.00 exacta.

Forget what I said about Gary Stevens! He's the best! Fuck Joe talamo!!!
    edited September 2015
    I played the 2nd and 3rd today at Del Mar. Hit the 2nd and thought I missed the 3rd when my top play Judge Tc or whatever went w2w, and Gary "The Coward" Stevens let the 8 horse get beat by the longshot #2. I get home and see where it ran 1--8--2 with a $52.00 $2.00 exacta.

Forget what I said about Gary Stevens! He's the best! Fuck Joe talamo!!!

You willingly bet on David Flores?

Jk... I had him, too.
    edited September 2015
    he put on a left handed clinic in there...also how good is the dreamologist maiden race...

Dreamologist back in today. Also, Never Ends from the same race gets Bejarano.
    edited September 2015
    Never Ends was best....

Another bad DQ on the way from Del Mar...
    edited September 2015
    Horrible DQ.

Dreamologist crushed in the double.
    edited September 2015
    Crush time boys.
    edited September 2015

The 50th place finisher almost won the first race @ Del Mar today... Just a loaded race...

Also, Gloryzapper? Probably the real deal.
    edited September 2015
    Obviously.
    edited November 2015
    I don't need to mention the horse, but when a stalker is 8 lengths clear down the backstretch, there is a major problem.

Also, how much do you feel for Ron Ellis, Talamo now his son. Sucks.
    edited November 2015
    I don't need to mention the horse, but when a stalker is 8 lengths clear down the backstretch, there is a major problem.

Also, how much do you feel for Ron Ellis, Talamo now his son. Sucks.

Also, I started posting this mid-race, wasn't like there was Any chance for the poor horse.
    edited November 2015
    I'm gonna be nice because he won the race, and he's in the hospital, but he was supposed to go to the lead and win by open lengths in today's 4th. Checked in first turn and got up a neck....

I'm pretty sure this was Rocket Heat in a starter 40 race. Bejarano jumped on today and won a nice n2x by open lengths.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I'll cut Joe some slack this week.
    He just married Ron Ellis' daughter the other day.

*I hope everyone here has a Bountiful,Prosperous,and Peaceful Holiday.

Turquoise
    edited February 2016
    Let's add shit head Perez to this thread for the ride on the 1 in the 1st...holy shit
    edited February 2016
    He's a POS, and a scammer. Couple trainers caught him.
    edited February 2016
    Desormeaux on go long today... Lol.
    edited February 2016
    Talamo on Divina Comedia. Wait until the chart comes out... Im not even sure they will be able to articulate his stupidity.

He fucking sucks. Bejarano with a gorgeous maneuver and strong hand ride gets it done.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Waiting for it . . .
    edited March 2016
    shh10 wrote: »
    Waiting for it . . .

I played golf today... But I'm sure you're talking Her Emmency. Kid is a certified retard, but he just won the big cap, so what do I know.
    edited March 2016
    Speaking of bad...

Mo Tom, who has a powerful late kick, was favored off his rough trip in the Risen Star last month. Once again, he ran into a roadblock while trying to rally in the stretch with jockey Corey Lanerie and wound up fourth, one place worse than the Risen Star, a result that left his trainer, Tom Amoss, fuming.

“Corey’s going to have to explain that ride," Amoss said. "It’s beyond my understanding. He was locked and loaded, so why he chose the most dangerous route is beyond me. I flashed back to all the work we’ve done with him. It’s like being an eyewitness to your kid being beaten up at the playground. He’s got such a fine move. Just go around.”
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    I played golf today... But I'm sure you're talking Her Emmency. Kid is a certified retard, but he just won the big cap, so what do I know.

Yep, I posted right after that ride. He's been on a bit of a streak lately, so I think I overlooked how he can lose on a very capable horse.
    edited March 2016
    The ride in today's fifth by Talamo is one of the worst ever. Rare candy is an easy winner, but this dumb cocksucker goes out to the 15 path and loses. I singled another horse, but if I had this one I would kill him.
    edited March 2016
    Speaking of bad...

Mo Tom, who has a powerful late kick, was favored off his rough trip in the Risen Star last month. Once again, he ran into a roadblock while trying to rally in the stretch with jockey Corey Lanerie and wound up fourth, one place worse than the Risen Star, a result that left his trainer, Tom Amoss, fuming.

“Corey’s going to have to explain that ride," Amoss said. "It’s beyond my understanding. He was locked and loaded, so why he chose the most dangerous route is beyond me. I flashed back to all the work we’ve done with him. It’s like being an eyewitness to your kid being beaten up at the playground. He’s got such a fine move. Just go around.”

Put my boy Prat on him...but he will give it to another stupid jock..
    edited September 2016
    We lost this thread. He still sucks. Was on best horse, lost last race today.