• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    "War horse"
  • mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited April 2016
    Goes today at Charles town.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Yep. He's got a decent chance, too. 6/1 morning line, and never fails to hit the board. Ran third in this same race last year at around 35/1 (huge show payoff after Shared Belief pulled up lame).
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Yep. He's got a decent chance, too. 6/1 morning line, and never fails to hit the board. Ran third in this same race last year at around 35/1 (huge show payoff after Shared Belief pulled up lame).

I bet this nag w/p. This one is so game every time... Would be amazing to own this type. Nice score today.

Also, both on TVG back to back..... It's so obvious how much better Wrona is than Miramahdi's bumbling idiocy.
    edited April 2016
    Talked with Adam yesterday. Page came out of the race great (wasn't even tired, supposedly), and will run next in the Pimlico Special.
    edited May 2016
    Talked with Adam yesterday. Page came out of the race great (wasn't even tired, supposedly), and will run next in the Pimlico Special.

Bump. He's entered Friday, as planned.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Page mck.....scratched from race today
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, just saw this. Will update when I hear something. Hopefully just sick.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Those two sct make this race wide open. I'm trying the South American HOY one more time. #5 Idolo Porteno, 12-1 ml but with the 2 sct probqbly 3-1?
    edited May 2016
    "Mild tendon injury" for Page, according to DRF.

I'm told they'll re-evaluate him in a few weeks, but i get the impression he'll be out for a while.
    edited January 2017
    Didn't miss a beat.
    edited January 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Didn't miss a beat.

Yeah, he's really something. I was telling Adam today, it's too bad Page didn't come back a little earlier, because i think perhaps he might've been able to find a taker for the Pegasus. He fits better in that race than some of the current entrants do.
    edited February 2017
    Page is entered @ Laurel tomorrow (in two different races). Haven't talked to Adam recently, so i have no idea where he's gonna run. My guess would be the General George (it's for more money, and he won the race last year).
    edited February 2017
    Just heard from Adam, Page is running in the route. He said they actually made the decision by looking at the Sheets numbers (which I wasn't even aware they did).
    edited February 2017
    Also @ Laurel today, Spring Quality (Race 3) is supposed to be pretty good. Heard Motion on the radio a few weeks ago, and he said he was excited about him.
    edited April 2017
    Page wins again off the layoff. Headed to the Pimlico Special next, I would imagine.
    edited May 2017
    Page wins again off the layoff. Headed to the Pimlico Special next, I would imagine.

This horse a real dream come true.