Gulfstream Race 7 - Weed Beast

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
What a great day of racing on tap this Saturday, I feel for people that have no idea about Horse Racing! It's such a great sport all the way around, you get to watch these animals pin their ears back and run their guts out for our pleasure. You get to meet new friends along the way and their is nothing like hanging out with fellow horse players. We have the full card from The Big A today along with several BOMB plays from Keeneland! I really like this runner at The Stream today over the weeds from Chris Block, coming off the shelf.

#4 - Sassy Moe - WP - This one is ready off the bench, all we need is a clean trip down the lane. The price should be solid with the big boy runners listed in her.

Let'em Roll From the 1/4 POLE!!!!

GL, FB

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    What a great day of racing on tap this Saturday, I feel for people that have no idea about Horse Racing! It's such a great sport all the way around, you get to watch these animals pin their ears back and run their guts out for our pleasure. You get to meet new friends along the way and their is nothing like hanging out with fellow horse players. We have the full card from The Big A today along with several BOMB plays from Keeneland! I really like this runner at The Stream today over the weeds from Chris Block, coming off the shelf.

#4 - Sassy Moe - WP - This one is ready off the bench, all we need is a clean trip down the lane. The price should be solid with the big boy runners listed in her.

Let'em Roll From the 1/4 POLE!!!!

GL, FB

I have tons of friends that think im a nutcase because i "bet on animals" with "old people"
  • cms4brownscms4browns Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    Youre a nutcase. That wasn't even close. Wow
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2015
    cms4browns wrote: »
    Youre a nutcase. That wasn't even close. Wow

LOL, nice first post (after 5 years).
  • cms4brownscms4browns Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    LOL, nice first post (after 5 years).

It was the right time for a first post coming across this slop
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    cms4browns wrote: »
    It was the right time for a first post coming across this slop

Draynay, is that you?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Draynay, is that you?

No, this fellow's name is Chris. I'm not allowed to give out the rest of his info after the PETA girl.....