Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks FB!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    OCEANWAVE, 30-1???????

Count me in for some of that!

I saw her run twice at Oaklawn and she has a late kick from hell! If Rudy's Condo Commando gets out there and lights it up, and Oceanwave can find a way thru, she will be part of the exotic payoff. Rider change from Bridgmohan/Vasquez to Bejarano doesn't hurt my feelings one bit!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    OCEANWAVE, 30-1???????

Count me in for some of that!

I saw her run twice at Oaklawn and she has a late kick from hell! If Rudy's Condo Commando gets out there and lights it up, and Oceanwave can find a way thru, she will be part of the exotic payoff. Rider change from Bridgmohan/Vasquez to Bejarano doesn't hurt my feelings one bit!

You and I appear to be on the same page. Kenny says to stay away though!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    man does that friday card look awesome.hope the forecast holds up..
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Our old friend has been over on Bloodhorse touting Condo Commando to take em gate to wire.

That, in and of itself, speaks volumes for Oceanwave!

Can the :CURSE" continue?
  • HorseGradesHorseGrades Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    I completely agree with you guys - Oceanwave at 30-1? Yes, please.

Include Betty feels like a horse that might get overbet. Oceanwave and the Gov's horse have similar running styles. Include Betty went turf to dirt in her last though; she was very well meant and I'm skeptical she can improve off that effort. The race might fall in a closers lap, but I'm not sure it will be hers. Oceanwave however always seems to find a way to get up close at the end of the race.

I haven't finalized my grades for the Oaks yet, but there are a couple others that interest me at first glance as well.

I keep having flashbacks to Birdatthewire's last race. Irad Ortiz steadied her for a long time before letting her loose in the GP Oaks. I generally dont upgrade them much when they leave GP but she could have a high ceiling.

Forever Unbridled seems like she is very likely to improve as well. At first glance, it appears that the distance will be a challenge, but she's well bred. Dallas Stewart hasnt had much luck recently in graded stakes, but his horses tend to significantly outperform their expectations the first weekend in May. She has experience over the CD course and has shown she can pass horses. Also doesnt hurt that Mike Smith is taking the ride.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Our old friend has been over on Bloodhorse touting Condo Commando to take em gate to wire.

That, in and of itself, speaks volumes for Oceanwave!

Can the :CURSE" continue?

Wonderful!!! My day has been ruined!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks John, Certainly going to add the #10 on. I can see Jr. having a huge race here. Time he has matured enough to be a big player in the stakes races.
    Ex Box 13 with 7,8,10,12 and tri 13 with 7,8,10,12,