Finnegans Wake in the Woodford Reserve

SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I like Finnegans Wake in the Woodford Reserve. Who do you guys like ?

I know it must seem like I am the president of the Victor Espinoza fan club since I am on Stellar Wind, Finnegans Wake and AP but it's just a coincidence he is riding all 3 :)

Comments

• risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Favorites win 1 out of every 3 races so according to those odds victor will lose atleast 2 of those...i do like finnegans wake as well but the distaff inlike condo cammando and im a chatterbox better...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I wouldn;t bet Finnegans Wake at 10-1. He never shows up when the real races are run. Give me the filly and the 30-1 shot from de Kock.
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited April 2015
    risky101 wrote: »
    Favorites win 1 out of every 3 races so according to those odds victor will lose atleast 2 of those...i do like finnegans wake as well but the distaff inlike condo cammando and im a chatterbox better...
    I know what your saying about the odds being that Victor loses 2 out of 3 of those races and that's why I kinda wish he was not riding them all, but my biggest investment by far is going to be in AP, so as long as he wins that one I won't be too upset if he loses the other two lol.

Chatterbox is my second choice in the Oaks ....
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited April 2015
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I wouldn;t bet Finnegans Wake at 10-1. He never shows up when the real races are run. Give me the filly and the 30-1 shot from de Kock.
    I would be lying if I said I was not a little concerned about which Finnegans Wake is going to show up, but they really seem to have this horse going good since moving to the Peter Miller barn ...,