edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Per his connex!

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Good hopefully aim for The Belmont
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited May 2015
    I just read that Danzig Moon is skipping the Preakness. They are pointing him to the Queens Plate for his next start.
  • JR's PetJR's Pet Junior Member
    edited May 2015
    Yes and with early speed in the Belmont he could get the Belmont.
  • JR's PetJR's Pet Junior Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm talking about Frosted.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Anyone have any info on Dubia Sky?
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited May 2015
    Dubai Sky is out for the year, had surgery last month.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Frosteds run in the KD was most impressive.
    Glad he's bypassing the 2nd leg.The Belmont will be to his liking and running style.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    Frosteds run in the KD was most impressive.
    Glad he's bypassing the 2nd leg.The Belmont will be to his liking and running style.

Wait, we got chicks? Fuck yeah.
    edited May 2015
    My Mom is not a hen,nor my Dad a rooster,so the word "chick" doesn't apply. But thank you for the warm welcome.
    Now "who you like" for The Preakness?
    T.G.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    My Mom is not a hen,nor my Dad a rooster,so the word "chick" doesn't apply. But thank you for the warm welcome.
    Now "who you like" for The Preakness?
    T.G.

LOL I like you already
    edited May 2015
    Thank-you F.L.I'm not a novice to this sport,but I'm here to participate and learn,and exchange dialogue about this sport we all evidently like/love.Wish more women would join racing forums.But a lot are intimated by a few "know-it-all" type of guys.I'm NOT one of those women.
    Let's talk racing.Hope you're kicking ass at the windows.
    T.G.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Thank-you F.L.I'm not a novice to this sport,but I'm here to participate and learn,and exchange dialogue about this sport we all evidently like/love.Wish more women would join racing forums.But a lot are intimated by a few "know-it-all" type of guys.I'm NOT one of those women.
    T.G.

What a breath of FRESH AIR for once!! #Welcome #CashingTickets
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    T.G.

R u hot?

Just kidding. Welcome. Plenty of good stuff here, and if you search #hrtclassics you should be all caught up.
    edited May 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    R u hot?

Just kidding. Welcome. Plenty of good stuff here, and if you search #hrtclassics you should be all caught up.

Ah Yes,another reason women hesitate to join these boards. A shame really,bc I belong to a racing club that is ALL female 42 strong and we are all articulate in the ways of this Sport. I told them I was thinking of joining here and the response was 'You go 1st and maybe we will follow". But Mr.Shirt,thank you again for the welcome. Now,LETS TALK RACING.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Welcome TG...preakness opinion???same results of the derby is a possibility here..hope all like this track.
    edited May 2015
    Thank You both FB & Ray. Not quite sure yet if I will go back with Dortmund,I posted in the Preakness thread here that whom ever I put on top,have to throw Divining Rod in my exactas,nice pedigree and can sit off the pace pretty decently when he needs to. Prosperous weekend to you Both.

T.G.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    R u hot?

Dirty I wish you were here when Dunco had the infamous line to a teenage girl that came in the forum ( no disrespect to the ladies here) it had nothing to do with capping but when Dunco said it i think many of us never laughed at our computers so hard. I would like to requote it but I believe that is what got him banned.
    By the way speaking of Dunco has anyone heard from Chris Dunn much lately besides War Story in the Derby??