•• Help Needed •• Any fluent English speakers on this site ?

SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
edited January 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
I was wondering if there were any fluent English speakers on this site . Being highly educated is not required I think anybody with a 5th grade education or higher could do the job .

I have been accused of not being able to handle people posting their opinions and than because of that attacking them.

Back to the job ... I need someone that meets the above requirements to read the thread "Firing Line Stretch Drive " it actually is not very long so it shouldn't take much of your time.

The thread started off with FB stating a opinion. I happened to disagree with his opinion, so I stated my opinion but was careful to point out that I meant no disrespect to him personally. I just happened to disagree with him on this particular issue.

Now since horse racing is a pari mutuel game and it's very survival depends on horseplayers have different opinions from time to time in order to make the betting pools work as they do. If nobody disagreed than every race would be a 1/9 favorite ...

So anyways I politely state my opinion that I disagree with FB and the same people that claim this forum is a place for people to express their opinions become unglued at the very thought I don't take FB's every word as biblical teachings and INITIATE attacks against me . FB despite my efforts to be the bigger man and say we can agree to disagree is the one who initiates the personal attacks and calls out my handicapping skills and says I need to learn how to watch race replays.

Dirty Shirt just jumps in the conversation talking about my weird rants and how defensive I am because I brought up AP when no one else did simply ignoring the fact that the thread itself is half about AP.

You have Cinfront that just jumps in the conversation and calls me a "bitch" and yes calling someone a "b•tch" is the same thing as calling them a "bitch". It's funny according to site rules calling someone a "bitch" should cause that person to be immediatly banned with no questions asked. Apparently the site "rules" only apply to people that are new to the site . Once you have been here awhile like the above 3 posters than I guess you are allowed to wipe your ass with the site rules .

Than there is them calling me immature. Really ? You guys act like a bunch of third grade school girls that can't help attacking the new kid because they want to impress their friends by showing them how cool they are by joining in the group attack. I have been on many forums and I handle myself like the grown man that I am. I don't attack people based off how long they have been a member of the site or to impress the other members of the site so they will think I am cool . That may actually be the most pathetic part of this whole episode.

But really I am not personally offended because I know the people that are really being insulted by the likes of FB and Cinfront and Dirty Shirt are the owners and moderators of this site who are being made a mockery of as their site rules are being pissed and shit on. I think Cinfront clearly took a big shit and then took your site rules and wiped his ass with them, but if the owners and moderators of this site are fine with Cinfront and others taking a big crap on them than who am I too judge.

Oh and about my job offer. Forget about it. This site has operated like a elementary school with a bunch of 3rd grade school girls trying to impress the 4th graders by insulting and harassing every new member to the site. I wondered at first when I signed up why I was the only new person posting and everyone else had been here for years. I found out. You just run off anybody new here with your attitudes .

Again this goes back to the site owners and moderators who apparently don't care what type of traffic this site gets but again who am I to judge.

Have a nice day :)

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Speaking of wiping ass, I know one thing you can wipe an ass with and that's PP's this day and age of horse racing.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    man... you must be bored.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Lol.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Ok what's the difference between a hippie chick and a hockey goalie ?...... The goalie will change his clothes every 3rd period.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    man... you must be bored.

Likely because he lives in his parents basement.
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited May 2015
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Likely because he lives in his parents basement.
    Now see that's funny .... I can admit that, if I would of said something like that about one of you than you would of started crying about how mean I was and how I hurt your little feelings LOL
    edited May 2015
    SkyMaster7 wrote: »
    Now see that's funny .... I can admit that, if I would of said something like that about one of you than you would of started crying about how mean I was and how I hurt your little feelings LOL

Sorry I have to do it.... I've never heard anyone on the internets admit to living in moms basement.

#hrtclassics
    edited June 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Sorry I have to do it.... I've never heard anyone on the internets admit to living in moms basement.

#hrtclassics

Looking for something else, but I found this.
    edited January 2017
    Found it again. lol.