Irad

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
This kid is a total freakin monster! I just watched him do what he did yesterday. Namely, come up the rail thru traffic and pull away late to win two in a row. I'm not ever leaving him out of my 3 horse exacta boxes! This is no secret--- he was on one for Repole/TAP today, as opposed to most of these going to Johnny and Javier. Note yesterday he was also on the $800k Assman firster who looked like a future sprint champion. Constellation. Gotta go and see who Irad is on in the next race. I was talking to Kiaran McG last fall and we were talking about the retirement of Ramon Dominguez and Kiaran said that "Those Ortiz boyz are doing their part to fill the void"

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Met him yesterday at the track and got a picture of the 2 of us. Can't figure out how to post it to the site from my phone. Going to try and use it as my profile pic
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    they can ride...i think irad is a step ahead of his brother but both can get you there...
    edited August 2015
    bump.....big weekend @toga.....our boy irad is 5-1 on tamarkuz in the forego....$$$$$
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    bump.....big weekend @toga.....our boy irad is 5-1 on tamarkuz in the forego....$$$$$

You like this one on Saturday?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    You like this one on Saturday?

I sure do, and I'm expecting the price to hold as well.
    edited August 2015
    These connects are hard to bet against IMO...let's get a price..
    edited August 2015
    playing got lucky with the boy up...6-1...with 6mtp
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I agree with the consensus here guys.This young man if he stays focused will be in the H.o.F someday.