I'm READY for the Ponies!!!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I focused on football much more this year for my clients and I'm back on the ponies. I have a huge data base with runners from coast 2 coast. As you all know this is the only forum I post in and I'm ready to supply you all with some solid nuggets moving forward. I hope all has been well for you and your families. It's time to start #CashingTickets.

PS - JG check your inbox!!!!

FREE SPOT PLAY FOR ALL!!!!

TAMPA BAY DOWNS

RACE 8 - #6 - ALOHA DADDY - WP - Benny has this one primed off the claim, take note his boy in the irons as well!!!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    $ in the bank.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Glad you're BACK!
    I spent a few days down at Rosemary Beach, a few stones from Panama City. Weather was great, near 80 every day, but they have a big problem with the warm weather called RED TIDE. Apparently, it is a airborne bacteria caused by algee? and when you get a whiff you start coughing until you barf! Only a stint of cold weather will kill it. Nasty shit!!!!

The Boyz at Oaklawn sent out their first workout report today and all it said was that Wayne is loaded!!!
    He has several from Zayat and they are all named something either Z or Pioneer. American Pioneer is one the Boyz say can flat out run. I'm keeping my own list of mostly 2yo(3 when OP runs) and will have some good info come Mid-January. King will have his list too! We should be ready when Oaklawn starts! Casse 2nd team looks pretty good too. Assman is plodding his around like they are crippled, but we know that is just the way he trains them and they will be ready !
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Race 8 Post: 3:58 PM ET Dirt - Fast

6 1/2 Furlongs | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | CLAIMING : $10,000 | Purse: $16,100

6 Aloha Daddy 4.40 3.20 2.60
    8 Pinetree Pro 11.20 6.20
    7 One Buck Roma 6.60

:toast:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    I hope all is well for all forum members and also HAPPY NEW YEAR to all as well. I just wanted to let you all know that their is an potential SPRINT freak, her last at PHILLY PARK was just unreal and this filly by During was one of the easiest winners I've ever seen. Today she's Da Nuts in the pk4 / pk 5 sequence. Sit back grab a drink and watch the show!!! She run a hole through the WIND!!!

$$$5 - LUCH N ETHEL - STONE COLD RUNNER / SPEED POP!!!
    edited January 2016
    The Boyz at OP put out a couple of plays today based on inside info? Robert and Lowana Low of Prime Trucking in Springfield, Mo have put a ton of money into racing, and even breed their own, usually thru the Ghostzapper group. They have a big string already at OP. They shifted gears at a 2yo training sale and plopped down $450k on a 2yo by Bluegrass Cat and a Unbridled Song mare, MOUNTAIN MUSIC MAN, 7/2. Who is a NY Bred, and sent him to TAP, who thought enough of him to leave the safety and $$$ of restricted NY Bred at AQ and try him in open company on the Florida weeds. Expecting a big effort today! Johnny V in the saddle! His recent works are said to be very good on the gallop out and expect to sit in 2nd group and make a big run at the turn?
    This is the G3 Diana Beach, Race 7 going 7 1/2 turf.

In the 3rd--Hutcheson G3 3yo going 6f, word is out on a Canadian shipper who folks said should have gone for much more than the $25k at the sale, but he was sold by the blackballed Jerry Jam, who has been very vocal about the powers that be in racing, especially in California. Nevertheless, #4 NOHOLDINGBACK BEAR, 3-1, is said to be a speed ball and working like a winner. In his last out he was beated by the ml fav #7, so we may get 4-1 or better?
    edited January 2016
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I hope all is well for all forum members and also HAPPY NEW YEAR to all as well. I just wanted to let you all know that their is an potential SPRINT freak, her last at PHILLY PARK was just unreal and this filly by During was one of the easiest winners I've ever seen. Today she's Da Nuts in the pk4 / pk 5 sequence. Sit back grab a drink and watch the show!!! She run a hole through the WIND!!!

$$$5 - LUCH N ETHEL - STONE COLD RUNNER / SPEED POP!!!

Stealing!!!
    edited January 2016
    Stealing!!!

Lol. I didn't buy a form yet, but I did turn $25 into 47.50....

Thank you.

Also, Andy Harrington touting Dakota Kid at 20-1 in SA fifth. Guess he'll be 8-1, but chuck him in a few tickets...
    edited January 2016
    That PARX runner was really something! Stealing is right!

My runner in the 3rd, No---Bear looked like a real racehorse and looked like a winner the whole way around.
    Problem is that the #2 Awesome Banner ran like a stakes quality sprinter. If you didn't see the race--go to replays and watch Awesome Banner in the 3rd.
    edited January 2016
    A little nugget from Gulfstream today, in a very cheap claiming event.

GL 2 All this afternoon!!!!

RACE 5 - #12 - CHILLIN DYLAN - WPS - He has the look of a live long shot at 10-1, I'm not worried about the quick turnaround, look down at his September running lines, was wheeled back and carried his form well on that winning streak. Love this is his 3rd off the layoff. My #'s show a big forward move today. The post is a concern, but this field is anything to be afraid of down the lane. Also note this old warrior is 14/23 ITM over this main!!! Maybe a nice ladder bet for us!!
    edited January 2016
    The Boyz put out a live longshot today at Aqueduct, which I normally don't even bother to look at this time of year. Race 8 a allow N2x going 6f. #4 LITTLE DISTORTED, 12-1.
    6 yo gelding has been losing for a long time but in his last he ran off and left the others behind in his best effort to-date. This group he faces today ain't that much better, if at all? Sneaky Canadian trainer Brian Lynch gets 5ld bug Cancel on him and it looks like he has finally figured it out. I don't know when he was gelded, but I would guess the connex didn't want to do it based on bloodlines, as he is from Dist Humor and a A.P. Indy mare.
    Might be worth a wps wager and hope he runs back to his last effort. Watch the tote on this one!
    edited January 2016
    That's some real show money on Chrome...
    edited January 2016
    SANTA ANITA PARK

RACE 5 - #5 - DANCING AVA - W/P/S - This one is ready to fire today with Martin in the irons.
    edited January 2016
    A little nugget from Gulfstream today, in a very cheap claiming event.

GL 2 All this afternoon!!!!

RACE 5 - #12 - CHILLIN DYLAN - WPS - He has the look of a live long shot at 10-1, I'm not worried about the quick turnaround, look down at his September running lines, was wheeled back and carried his form well on that winning streak. Love this is his 3rd off the layoff. My #'s show a big forward move today. The post is a concern, but this field is anything to be afraid of down the lane. Also note this old warrior is 14/23 ITM over this main!!! Maybe a nice ladder bet for us!!

He's back in today at The Stream in race 8 and with a much better post. I'm playing back in a field that is HORRIBLE!
    edited January 2016
    Was waiting to bet Giant Ego down the hill. Cerapio Figueroa riding? What the fucking fuck.
    edited January 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Was waiting to bet Giant Ego down the hill. Cerapio Figueroa riding? What the fucking fuck.

Wait am I high? Rosie Higgins is riding the favorite in the second race at Santa Anita?
    edited January 2016
    Wait am I high? Rosie Higgins is riding the favorite in the second race at Santa Anita?

I'll take Billy's horse for the limit.
    edited January 2016
    Tribal Fighter in the last. Bejarano been working this one, but he's in Dubai or has days or something, so Agapito in the saddle gives us a price. Santiago and the china man apparently on live ones too. D'amato mildly sneaky as well, but let's get a price.
    edited January 2016
    I'm staying away from Oaklawn today---just shitty weather and a ho-hum card.
    The China-man left Oaklawn as well. Hard to tell who he came back to ride? Most mounts are for Kruljac bunch. Looks like Agapito Delgadillo is on a couple with a chance. It's going to be tough to limit my p6 to under $72? I could just throw out every jock Dirty is pissed at! That would cut my ticket down considerably!
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited January 2016

Looks like he's scratched. Mr. Sexy looks like a good replacement wager . . .

Good luck today!
    edited January 2016
    I'm staying away from Oaklawn today---just shitty weather and a ho-hum card.
    The China-man left Oaklawn as well. Hard to tell who he came back to ride? Most mounts are for Kruljac bunch. Looks like Agapito Delgadillo is on a couple with a chance. It's going to be tough to limit my p6 to under $72? I could just throw out every jock Dirty is pissed at! That would cut my ticket down considerably!

With bejarano currently riding camel races in Saudi Arabia, Santiago is the only jock you got left.... 2$ pick 6
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Check out #1 in the last at Gulfstream. The winner of his last just crushed in the 7th today. 12/1 is a joke but hoping to get there with this pick 4 using FBs pick in the 1st leg

$30 ticket

R8 7
    R9 1,2,7
    R10 1,4,5,8
    R11 1,4,5,7,10
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    i played the same exact ticket and added the 9 and 11 in the last leg. lol that was a close onee for the 7. last step and a nose
    edited January 2016
    8th Race - Gulfstream Park - Saturday, January 23rd, 2016
    Conditions: Claiming, $17,000, Open 4 yo's & up, 7F, Dirt.
    Off Time: 4:12 Start: 13 went. Good for all. Track: Fast Weather: Clear 64o
    Pedigree: 7 - Chillin Dylan, Bay Gelding, 9, by Mongoose - Miesque's Abrojo by Miesque's Son
    Fractions: :223, :454, 1:111, 1:243 (:22.73, :45.82, 1:11.29, 1:24.71)

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show

7 Chillin Dylan Olivero Carlos 121 9.00 4.00 3.40

6 Capital City Trujillo Elvis 121 5.20 4.00

1 Palatine Hill Vasquez Miguel Angel 121 5.80
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited January 2016

I should have listened . . .arggghh!

ACCEPTED:
    SA #1 $1 Pick-3 3, 14, WT, 5, 7, WT, 6, 9, 10 $12.00
    edited January 2016

Bill Spawr easy. Paid $10.
    edited January 2016
    HRT boys en fuego.
    edited January 2016
    shh10 wrote: »
    Looks like he's scratched. Mr. Sexy looks like a good replacement wager . . .

Good luck today!

$$$$$$$$
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Parlay it with lymebyrd in the last...playing a double with finest city/lymebyrd...playing lymebyrd to win..
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Fuck you Corey...take your ass to oak lawn..
    edited January 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    Fuck you Corey...take your ass to oak lawn..

Beat me to it... Probably cost me 4 figures. Little fuckhead china man should have won down the hill too.