• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    $100.00
    Today, 03:00 PM
    P4 | Race 6 | Santa Anita# 1,9 / 1,3,5,7,8 / 1,2,5,9 / 7,9,10,12,13

Cock sucker mother fucker.
    edited January 2016
    Just fuck everybody. Mike smith too. If Gary Sherlock beats you in a grade 2 with a piece of shit you deserve to die. Fuck everybody in that jockeys room.
    edited January 2016
    shh10 wrote: »
    I should have listened . . .arggghh!

ACCEPTED:
    SA #1 $1 Pick-3 3, 14, WT, 5, 7, WT, 6, 9, 10 $12.00

This is the only barn I get real info from, but honestly I don't repeat much because you can get a guys horse claimed like that, I didn't see Mr. Spawr until the third, so that was just me fading the chick jock. Bill is an absolute class act. Sometimes Adam k, great guy, hung with him today, but he usually likes every horse he sends out. Sherlock a great guy, doesn't know when they're ready... He had 2 monster winners in the pick 6 and didn't bet either. Georgie p is alright, a gambler... Koriner polite, Sadler and baltas both cool, baffert an absolute cock sucker.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks Kenny up by a nostril at the wire
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    fbwinners wrote: »
    A little nugget from Gulfstream today, in a very cheap claiming event.

GL 2 All this afternoon!!!!

RACE 5 - #12 - CHILLIN DYLAN - WPS - He has the look of a live long shot at 10-1, I'm not worried about the quick turnaround, look down at his September running lines, was wheeled back and carried his form well on that winning streak. Love this is his 3rd off the layoff. My #'s show a big forward move today. The post is a concern, but this field is anything to be afraid of down the lane. Also note this old warrior is 14/23 ITM over this main!!! Maybe a nice ladder bet for us!!

He's back in on Saturdyay in Race 1, he's just an old GRINDER, just take a look at this running lines. You have to respect this old claimer. Let's root him home tomorrow. I'm passing from the rail. I'll be back in the AM with a solid play tomorrow for the forum.

Take Care...
    edited February 2016
    This one looks spotted for the win by the new connections off the claim. Let's cash another winner for the forum.

RACE 3 - #6 - SCARLET GODDESS - WP - Shows up off the new claim with first lasix, and also getting in lite with the apprentice in the irons. Today's the day or this one will be a bridesmaid for a long time. Could just be a hanger as well!
    edited February 2016
    Gulfstream Park

RACE 9 - #2 - GET THE W - WPS - This one looks like a very live long shot from Goldberg.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Gulfstream Park

RACE 9 - #2 - GET THE W - WPS - This one looks like a very live long shot from Goldberg.

May have worked heads-up (on grass) with a 2-for-3 Euro import named Elegant Supermodel. Can't confirm.

Did work with Dig Deep on Jan. 23, who came out of that drill to run a strong second in a fast maiden sprint a couple of weeks later.
    edited February 2016
    Gulfstream Park

Thought this one ran very well. Possibly would've win with a better trip (boxed in along the rail until it was too late). :idoit:
    edited February 2016
    Thought this one ran very well. Possibly would've win with a better trip (boxed in along the rail until it was too late). :idoit:

Yeah, they had a little jockey shortage, every race was pretty funny, until that spill....
    edited February 2016

Horrible trip, we won't get that price next out. UGH!!!
    edited February 2016
    What info did you have on that horse, FB?
    edited February 2016
    I had some info on recent gallops in the AM and solid info from the connex. But we didn't get the trip at 13-1 and it was disappointing as I had $200 WPS and a TRI Key all!! UGH
    edited February 2016
    We have the card handcuffed at FBWinners.com, as I have several spot plays and the ECHR has the full card for all clients. I hope all has a great day at the windows.

Take Care....

RACE 9 - #1 - CELESTINE - WPS - I love this filly for the Mott barn and she's made me some serious money in that 3 winning race streak last year. I hammered her on Preakness day last year at 5/1 and caught her at the Stream off one of the best weed works down their last year at 8/1 and she ran her eyes out last out against Tammy the Torpedo, since has came back and won a G3 two weeks ago at The Stream. I don't see her being on the lead today and she will be able to sit a much better stalking trip and establish a very nice breathing patters on the down on the hedge. Look for an explosive turn of foot down the lane to the winners circle.
    edited March 2016
    GULFSTREAM PARK

RACE 9 - #11 - BOKEELIA ISLAND - WP - JJ stays with this one off the maiden win, go watch if you haven't seen it. This one for Shug (Deans Gold) McGauhey could be a stakes winner in the year!!! Keep an eye on this one!!!
    edited March 2016
    GULFSTREAM PARK

RACE 9 - #11 - BOKEELIA ISLAND - WP - JJ stays with this one off the maiden win, go watch if you haven't seen it. This one for Shug (Deans Gold) McGauhey could be a stakes winner in the year!!! Keep an eye on this one!!!

No idea what jj was thinking.
    edited March 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    No idea what jj was thinking.

Agree, just should've kept him to the outside and circled them to the wire. Puts on the breaks and then steers back inside of the 7, very odd ride. I'll be back next time for another taste.
    edited March 2016
    This one is ready to fire today.

AQUEDUCT

RACE 3 - #3 - MY MAN SAM - WP - This one is going to be the real deal for Brown, his last win was LEGIT. Look for a big run and I see us getting to the wire first over the even money favorite.
    edited March 2016

AQUEDUCT

RACE 3 - #3 - MY MAN SAM - WP - This one is going to be the real deal for Brown, his last win was LEGIT. Look for a big run and I see us getting to the wire first over the even money favorite.

Let's get lucky. I don't really have an opinion.

Race 1 Aqueduct
    $40.00
    Today, 09:40 AM
    P3 | Race 1 | Aqueduct# 1,2,3,5 / 1 / 3
    edited March 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Let's get lucky. I don't really have an opinion.

Race 1 Aqueduct
    $40.00
    Today, 09:40 AM
    P3 | Race 1 | Aqueduct# 1,2,3,5 / 1 / 3

Not my favorite ride, but I pretty much say that every time I lose.
    edited March 2016

AQUEDUCT

He was giving way too much to do that far back early on. But also take note this was a very speed bias track over the weekend and he grinded all the way to the wire. He's a future stakes winner and also take note this race was a faster time than the Gotham. I suggest bookmark this colt.
    edited May 2016
    Was just doing a search and ran across this. Nice call FB.
    edited May 2016
    Gulfstream Park

Entered back @ Belmont on Derby Day. Scroll back to see our day-of-race comments.