Cheats in horse racing....

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Don't bother me at all. Shitty jocks do.

Talamo
Kennedy
Felipe Valdez
Bruno panucci

All 4 should be fucking shot. Some of the rides are beyond criminal.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    I almost wanted to add Mario Gutierrez after he blew the win in race 3 on dustin's Passion, who was well thought of last winter at Oaklawn when he was with the Assman. But HELL, at least Mario was trying to win?

Robbie Albarado was on several last month at CD where he didn't even try!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Who does Andy like in the Futurity?

I have over an hour to get down, but I'm thinking Toews will be a better price than Mor Spirit, and Hollywood Don may have something to say in this race too? I'll probably put a win only on Toews.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Reply, I almost updated with Mario too, but we know he fucking sucks.
    edited December 2015
    Who does Andy like in the Futurity?

I have over an hour to get down, but I'm thinking Toews will be a better price than Mor Spirit, and Hollywood Don may have something to say in this race too? I'll probably put a win only on Toews.

Spirit supposed to be the real deal. I used both.
    edited December 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Spirit supposed to be the real deal. I used both.

Fuck. My father got turned down trying to bet like $100 on esky at 30-1 a month ago. That was a bad bet anyways, but this guy will be in gate derby day.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    After that ride in the first, I bet that's the last time Callaghan lets Mario on one of his. Wow.
    edited January 2016
    After that ride in the first, I bet that's the last time Callaghan lets Mario on one of his. Wow.

Unless it's reddam's horse. Kid has a lifetime pass with reddam after winning him a derby...
    edited January 2016
    Talked to a young trainer the other day, and he thinks Fernando Perez is a scam artist. I'm looking out for it...
    edited January 2016
    David Lopez should head back to golden gate. Mr. Baltas told me he'll probably never ride him again - and he fucking rides Mario, so you know it's bad.
    edited January 2016
    Little fruitcake Drayden completely blowing it on mrs double d'oro in today's second. What a stupid little fuck head, I could have won the race.
    edited January 2016
    I just got on here to rant and see you've done it for me, had her singled in the P5, dipshit gets the outside post on the hill and gets stuck inside? I think you're right dirty, only Santiago to be trusted anymore, GEEZ
    edited January 2016
    I remember a couple of weeks ago D'amato filling up an exacta with the 13 and 14 on that course and he said after the race he told both jocks no matter what to stay outside, didn't care if they got stuck 8w
    edited January 2016
    I just got on here to rant and see you've done it for me, had her singled in the P5, dipshit gets the outside post on the hill and gets stuck inside? I think you're right dirty, only Santiago to be trusted anymore, GEEZ

It's robbing the public.

$96.00
    Today, 12:48 PM
    P5 | Race 1 | Santa Anita# 1,3,6 / 8 / 2,3,4,7 / 1,5,7,8 / 2,4,5,7
    edited January 2016
    Santiago showing how it's done.
    edited January 2016
    Talamo bungled that ride on Swag Money, still got up, so no harm no foul.
    edited January 2016
    Santiago showing how it's done.

Again on Dylan Ward. Kid is $ in the bank.

I actually caught one of the pick 5's I bet today, maybe I should send Drayden a thank you for getting a price in there.... Lol.
    edited January 2016
    $160.00$653.95
    Today, 12:47 PM
    P5 | Race 1 | Santa Anita# 3,6 / 2,3,4,5,8 / 2,3,4,7 / 1,5 / 2,4,5,7
    edited January 2016
    $160.00$653.95
    Today, 12:47 PM
    P5 | Race 1 | Santa Anita# 3,6 / 2,3,4,5,8 / 2,3,4,7 / 1,5 / 2,4,5,7

Completed the flawless victory. Not sure if it counts as sweeping the card when you go 10 deep, but it makes up for my misfortune yesterday...

$128.00$501.90
    Today, 03:27 PM
    P3 | Race 6 | Santa Anita# 2,3,5,7 / 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10 / 4,8,9,10
    edited January 2016
    Little fruitcake Drayden completely blowing it on mrs double d'oro in today's second. What a stupid little fuck head, I could have won the race.

Stupid faggot does it again on Cool Green today. It's like he's the new strangler. Tyler with a horrible ride as well. Stupid little faggots. I've gotten like $3000 worth of bad rides since this meet started.
    edited January 2016
    I'm betting everything I got on dreaming of gold and calling it quits for a while. Fuck these scam artists. Wish me luck.
    edited January 2016
    Mario's new name is Bad Ride Sanchez.
    edited January 2016
    David Lopez on bistro lights. What a fucking dipshit.
    edited January 2016
    I could have won on Tinderella.
    edited January 2016
    Check out kent's ride on go long in the 7th. Can't knock him because he wins, but the trip is strange as fuck, and he manages to completely stop his brothers other horse in the stretch...
    edited January 2016
    Maldonado fucking up the first race at SA badly, showing you not how to ride the loan speed. Side note, Agapito looks good, always get your $ worth.
    edited February 2016
    Stupid faggot does it again on Cool Green today. It's like he's the new strangler. Tyler with a horrible ride as well. Stupid little faggots. I've gotten like $3000 worth of bad rides since this meet started.

Cool Green gets a minor upgrade to out favorite drunk jockey today.
    edited February 2016
    Cool Green gets a minor upgrade to out favorite drunk jockey today.

Looked drunk in the lane.

Honestly, the worst ride today is Desormeaux on Real big deal. Watch the replay, it's very scammy how much he's looking behind him. Not sure what the fuck he's doing...
    edited March 2016
    Looked drunk in the lane.

Honestly, the worst ride today is Desormeaux on Real big deal. Watch the replay, it's very scammy how much he's looking behind him. Not sure what the fuck he's doing...

This retard responded to me on Twitter with the most half-baked answer. He "didn't want to give up the rail." Lol, he was fucking with another jock and decided that was more important than winning...

Anyways, Flavien absolutely punking Mario in today's 3rd. Basically called him a bitch and made him hold his pocket.
    edited March 2016
    I understand not beating illuminant, but Talamo could easily have been second on little bit lovely in today's 7th. Limp wristed faggot.
  • GweneeeeJGweneeeeJ Junior Member
    edited March 2016
    I understand not beating illuminant, but Talamo could easily have been second on little bit lovely in today's 7th. Limp wristed faggot.

Who's riding good for you, DS?

Note: MR from CTTP is trying to contact you.