Cheats in horse racing....

2»

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    GweneeeeJ wrote: »
    Who's riding good for you, DS?

Note: MR from CTTP is trying to contact you.

These kids all work hard, I usually just talk shit to talk it. Santiago usually gives me a good one, although he mangled the ride on a 4/5 shot yesterday. I have no idea what the rest of your comment means.
  • GweneeeeJGweneeeeJ Junior Member
    edited March 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    These kids all work hard, I usually just talk shit to talk it. Santiago usually gives me a good one, although he mangled the ride on a 4/5 shot yesterday. I have no idea what the rest of your comment means.

Is there a way to contact you privately, DS? Does this site have a private message feature...if so, I can't find it. I have a question for you. Thanks.
    edited March 2016
    Little fruitcake Drayden completely blowing it on mrs double d'oro in today's second. What a stupid little fuck head, I could have won the race.

We'll miss double d'oro got the stupid little faggot drayden off her back (gets Santiago instead) and pays $23. Beat fucking dreamologist.

Horse in the last went from vinny bednar to Maldonado and won too.

Love these angles.
    edited March 2016
    Is there a way to contact you privately, DS? Does this site have a private message feature...if so, I can't find it. I have a question for you. Thanks.

I have no idea. dc?
    edited March 2016
    I have no idea. dc?

Is the moniker "StartingGate" familiar to you, DS? Someone using that name has applied for a membership at CTTP and said that you and he are one in the same. I was directed to HorseRacingTalk to confirm your identity. Please tell me if it is actually you that has applied for membership at CTTP.

Thank you.

PS: What does "dc?" mean?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2016
    DC is me. There are no private messages, btw. You can post a visitor message on his profile page if you don;t want to post it here.
    edited March 2016
    Is the moniker "StartingGate" familiar to you, DS? Someone using that name has applied for a membership at CTTP and said that you and he are one in the same. I was directed to HorseRacingTalk to confirm your identity. Please tell me if it is actually you that has applied for membership at CTTP.

Thank you.

PS: What does "dc?" mean?

For sure not me. And I don't know what Cttp is.
    edited March 2016
    For sure not me. And I don't know what Cttp is.

Unless I was really high. But still pretty sure about the No.
    edited March 2016
    DC is me. There are no private messages, btw. You can post a visitor message on his profile page if you don;t want to post it here.

Thank you DC. : )
    edited March 2016

:laughing: Thank you, DS. : )
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2016

I was trying to get my bet down Saturday at Oaklawn---rather busy
    I finally just looked at the teller and told her I really needed to quit smoking that shit!
    The new stuff is quite a ride!
    edited March 2016
    Looked drunk in the lane.

Honestly, the worst ride today is Desormeaux on Real big deal. Watch the replay, it's very scammy how much he's looking behind him. Not sure what the fuck he's doing...

Desormeaux got tossed for his shitty ride, and the horse won today. He's a real piece of shit.
    edited March 2016
    I understand not beating illuminant, but Talamo could easily have been second on little bit lovely in today's 7th. Limp wristed faggot.

Another mount he lost with a bad ride. Flavien should win on this fucker tomorrow.
    edited March 2016
    Appears he lost the mount to El Huerfano, too. Line reads: 5wd, 4wd best rest.

Mind you this was essentially a 7 horse field (monster lt. Colonel ran away in 2 jumps and romped around). The kid is just so friendly and likable, and shows up early to work.

Race 4 is the race. Looks fucking tough. Realllllly tough.
    edited March 2016
    Appears he lost the mount to El Huerfano, too. Line reads: 5wd, 4wd best rest.

Mind you this was essentially a 7 horse field (monster lt. Colonel ran away in 2 jumps and romped around). The kid is just so friendly and likable, and shows up early to work.

Race 4 is the race. Looks fucking tough. Realllllly tough.

Victor showing us what a real jock can do, El Huerfano wins easy.

BTW, watch the race, Whiskey Ticket might have gotten hit with the buzzer mid stretch, he re-broke like a motherfucker.
    edited March 2016
    Another mount he lost with a bad ride. Flavien should win on this fucker tomorrow.

Little Bit Lovely wins easily. Really easy. The Talamo off double cashes. Honestly, how bad is he? Oh well, he gave us 2 nice winners ($28 double too).
    edited March 2016
    Maybe the Barber brothers ride him so they can get a price next out... They crushed the double. Probably would have paid $50 if they didn't get down.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    So I'm shucking oysters behind the bar last night, a guy walks in and has a seat in front of me, he asks"what kina oysters you got tonight?" In thick east coast accent, so I rattle off the list, he says "dozen blue points" so I get to work on his oysters. guy gets a phone call and it didn't take me long to realize he was talking horses and I over heard him say "Rabane in the last @ Penn" now I'm really curious to know who this guy is so when he hands his credit card to the bartender I take a peek at the name it reads Richard Marrymen the trainers brother.
    edited April 2016
    noble tune wrote: »
    So I'm shucking oysters behind the bar last night, a guy walks in and has a seat in front of me, he asks"what kina oysters you got tonight?" In thick east coast accent, so I rattle off the list, he says "dozen blue points" so I get to work on his oysters. guy gets a phone call and it didn't take me long to realize he was talking horses and I over heard him say "Rabane in the last @ Penn" now I'm really curious to know who this guy is so when he hands his credit card to the bartender I take a peek at the name it reads Richard Marrymen the trainers brother.

The question was, "who's that fucking cripple we're trying to get claimed off us Tomorrow?"

Lol.
    edited April 2016
    noble tune wrote: »

What's the ending to this story?

Also, if anybody needs a good laugh, watch today's second at Santa Anita. I've never heard of any of the jocks in the race... And outside of the winner, it looked like a group of women out for a trail ride.
    edited April 2016
    Had the $10 pick 5 today. Marks a career low for me...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I saw that. Unbelievable. Lowest payout i've ever seen. Pick 4 also.
    edited April 2016
    Racing sucks in So-Cal for a bit.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    DS what's up with ac Avila showing up at keeneland in the Ben Ali
    edited April 2016
    He's got a couple today. No idea.
    edited April 2016
    Automatically in my pk4
    edited April 2016
    What does the c mean on the form right before the time.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm working that P4 as well, I really like #8 Tesalina in the 8th
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    What does the c mean on the form right before the time.

It means that race favored closers. If it's circle C then the race extremely favored closers. Hope this helps. Good luck!