Good picks wire. I'm going with Lani.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Whitmore
    Mo Tom
    Danzig Candy
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey FL, I'm with you on Danzing Candy getting into the tri.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Top 3 from Arkansas Derby (in reverse order, hopefully)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Hey FL, I'm with you on Danzing Candy getting into the tri.

Some interest here, but think he'll need a loose lead and moderate fractions. That's always hard to come by in the Derby. War Emblem last time it happened?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Track condition matters here quite a bit to me. Obviously Exaggerator gets an upgrade (but may be overbet as it's obvious), but Mor Spirit needs dry surface or he's a toss IMO. I'm still holding out hope for my homeboy Laoban.

I'm also getting a nagging feeling that Uncle Mo runs 1234.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    has Uncle Mo ever won above 1-1/16?
    edited May 2016
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    has Uncle Mo ever won above 1-1/16?

He was dicey at the distance, but his progeny have won at 9 panels, and done so very easily. Outwork and Laoban are the two best lookers in the crop IMO, and they're not even the best 2 mo's in the race. Also, Mo Tom could fucking uncork a monster if he gets clear... And Nyquist, shit, he's the fucking goods.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    suddenbreakingnews, creator are going to have something to say in the stretch.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    suddenbreakingnews, creator are going to have something to say in the stretch.

I have a strong suspicion that the Arkansas Derby is going to prove to be the strongest prep of 2016. Not a single one of the top 3 finishers would shock me one bit winning this race.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I have a strong suspicion that the Arkansas Derby is going to prove to be the strongest prep of 2016. Not a single one of the top 3 finishers would shock me one bit winning this race.

100 percent agree.
    edited July 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Track condition matters here quite a bit to me. Obviously Exaggerator gets an upgrade (but may be overbet as it's obvious), but Mor Spirit needs dry surface or he's a toss IMO. I'm still holding out hope for my homeboy Laoban.

I'm also getting a nagging feeling that Uncle Mo runs 1234.

My homeboy waits until I've had enough and pays $60 bucks. Ouch. On my fucking birthday.
    edited July 2016
    People treating Beholder like an investment grade bond. Unreal. $ just pouring in.
    edited July 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    People treating Beholder like an investment grade bond. Unreal. $ just pouring in.

I used Stellar wind.... Trevor had to remind people that Stellar wind was classy at the 3/16th pole. Lol.