discreet cat still the best

randyfrandyf Senior Member
edited December 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
I am still a big believer in the Cat and here is why.

In the 5th race today he misses with a 20-1 shot. He then comes back in the 6th race and easily wins with the #8 horse payig $4.80. Then for the best bet of the day he comes thru like the true champion he is and releases the #4 horse who wins and pays $55.40 to win 23.20 place and 11.40 to show. nice double paying $120.60 for $2.00. well done to say the least.

This fellow deserves our support and is well worth the monthly investment to suibscribe to his services.

I wish the Cat continued successs.

Thank you for an outstanding day.

Randy F

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    you are correct, the cat is a top notch handicapper, and i wish him only the best!!!!!
  • daviddavid Banned
    edited December 2007
    turfman,your plenty good 2
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2007
    Thanks for the plug, Randy. It was a great day yesterday with Canteen ($55.40), who i believe represents my second-largest win price ever. Many years ago, i tabbed Matty G in the Hollywood Futurity @ 35/1, but i can't remember any other horse paying that much.

Both Canteen and Matty G won by open lengths, too! :toast:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Thanks for the plug, Randy. It was a great day yesterday with Canteen ($55.40), who i believe represents my second-largest win price ever. Many years ago, i tabbed Matty G in the Hollywood Futurity @ 35/1, but i can't remember any other horse paying that much.

Both Canteen and Matty G won by open lengths, too! :toast:

Great Call DC, wish I had em