The Dirty Digest

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited November 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Welcome to my new magazine. It will be updated periodically. You'll learn cool racing news, trivia, and completely PC opinions. We'll also pick horses.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Drunken Local Man Fucks Up Ride Beyond Belief
    Rider had to gallop to easy win at 14-1 but couldn't quite pull it off.

Arcadia, Ca - Kent Desormeaux, long known for his general indifference to the bettor and racing fan, managed to add to that legacy on Thursday. In the day's final heat, a 6 1/2 Maiden race down Santa Anita's hillside turf course, Kent was primed and loaded on the Vladimir Cerin 3yo filly, Saburai. She was riden up another fillies ass, then bumbed hard, and finally let run 3 steps to get all the way into a clear 4th. Saburai was so much the best, we can count our sheckles next time she hits the track. Kent, when questioned after the race, admitted it had cost him money as well.
    edited March 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Drunken Local Man Fucks Up Ride Beyond Belief
    Rider had to gallop to easy win at 14-1 but couldn't quite pull it off.

Arcadia, Ca - Kent Desormeaux, long known for his general indifference to the bettor and racing fan, managed to add to that legacy on Thursday. In the day's final heat, a 6 1/2 Maiden race down Santa Anita's hillside turf course, Kent was primed and loaded on the Vladimir Cerin 3yo filly, Saburai. She was riden up another fillies ass, then bumbed hard, and finally let run 3 steps to get all the way into a clear 4th. Saburai was so much the best, we can count our sheckles next time she hits the track. Kent, when questioned after the race, admitted it had cost him money as well.

There's a 3yo filly going for Cerin named War Storm who has been working heads up with Saburai.
    edited March 2017
    Unique Bella Tops Small Exacta
    Local man has it many times.

The only possible outcome in the race was realized in today's feature. Local man, dirtyshirt, was less than stoked about the $1.70 exacta. He was quick to point out to reporters that he "didn't give a fuck," and additionally, "was all over that second place horse in the futures nigga."
    edited March 2017
    There's a 3yo filly going for Cerin named War Storm who has been working heads up with Saburai.

Depending on the results of the 9th, I'll be alive to this horse anywhere from 2-22 times.l
    edited March 2017
    Depending on the results of the 9th, I'll be alive to this horse anywhere from 2-22 times.l

7x Pick 4 to Kent's horse. Hoping for a little luck.
    edited March 2017
    Can you believe the demand for this publication? You people are raving about it.

Actually, I think the only real people here are me, john, nate, and discreet cat's 7 accounts including Turfer Girl, who he probably lost the password for. Turns out Kenny was Dc using pictures stolen off the internet. Brutal game.

I want to tie up a few things from last weeks.

Over Achiever, the Hollendorfer I liked, who beat 12.5k claimers by 10 was claimed by Ron Ellis. Eligible for some awfully easy starter races this summer.

Paradise Woods, the triple crown nominated filly for Mandella won like this - PARADISE WOODS stalked off the rail, came four wide into the stretch, bid three deep then took the lead past the eighth pole and won clear under a moderate hand ride. Look, I saw these fillies, and a few looked really nice as well,but the way she won- and that nomination, boy she could be something. Big and well built too. I really like this girl. She'll love the hillside if she turns out not to be a classic distance monster. Bro Forrest Chatter has a nice little record on the surface. I think Union Rags is gonna be a good sire, but certainly one to watch here.
    edited March 2017
    Let's watch this one:

AMERICAN PASTIME beat a nice field on Saturday, and both Kent and trainer Bob Hess jr both think this 3yo is something. I heard Bob say best he's ever had. Soooo..... watch the replay of Saturdays's 7th.

AMERICAN PASTIME angled in and dueled three deep, inched away leaving the turn and into the stretch and drew clear inthe final furlong under a couple tapswith the whip turned down and a brisk hand ride.

Let's just say it was easy. Apparently, Hollendorfer loved the second place finisher, and thought it was an easy winner. Here's her line- CASCADE KID stalked off the rail then
    outside leaving the turn and four wide into the stretch to loom a threat behind the winner in midstretch and was clearly second best.

Single city versus anyone next time.
    edited March 2017
    And finally, here's one that just doesn't make sense:

Terzetto was running in shit races in South America for no money, and suddenly ended up in the barn of Sadler, owned by Kosta Hronis. I don't know why either, or what their goal is with him, but he looks amazing every time pre-race. Like Drefong level muscle. He's been ridden to speed and fade jobs by retard Evin Roman a few times now, but I just get the feeling something is going on. If Victor or Raphael end up here and he's 12-1 some day, I'm firing.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I was on Bird Orr Brady in that one. I knew the Hess had been training well though.
    edited March 2017
    I was on Bird Orr Brady in that one. I knew the Hess had been training well though.

Yeah. I gave that one (and several others) long looks. I think this race will come back loaded, and make the winner look even better.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    And finally, here's one that just doesn't make sense:

Terzetto was running in shit races in South America for no money, and suddenly ended up in the barn of Sadler, owned by Kosta Hronis. I don't know why either, or what their goal is with him, but he looks amazing every time pre-race. Like Drefong level muscle. He's been ridden to speed and fade jobs by retard Evin Roman a few times now, but I just get the feeling something is going on. If Victor or Raphael end up here and he's 12-1 some day, I'm firing.

Look who is in the last today at SA, at a 12/1 ml no less.
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, I'm alive to him and Hero Ten All in some very nice pick 4's
    edited April 2017
    So Terzetto is a stone nag, I can see how you would acquire him based on looks, but he can't run. I'll try him again for 25k - I'm the sucker.

Hero Ten All was very live, but threw a fit, and kinda got fucked by the starter. Pretty sure Tyler just sat on him after that.

Derby (and oaks) getting close.
    edited May 2017
    Ok, a few things... I'm betting Always Never in the last at Santa Anita. I shouldn't be. I hit the early pick 5 and got back my derby futures, so I'm feeling saucy.

So, Triple Crown? The fucker is a standout. Buuuuttt, Pletch usually needs time, and Baffert is gonna be sending an army.

It was very classy of Casse to not just have State of Honor take a left and mow down always dreaming.

I'm betting one of those Empire Maker sire lines in the futures next year. Or all of them. Double if Baffert has a good one.

Mick Ruis is a better trainer than most of the idiots at Santa Anita. his ROI is ungodly.

Gormley had a great trip, fuck at the top of the stretch on the aerial he looks like a winner. He'll be fine a bit shorter, not expecting a long career.
    edited May 2017
    Holy Fuck. Somebody just bet 60k on Sharp Samurai at the last minute.
    edited May 2017
    Holy Fuck. Somebody just bet 60k on Sharp Samurai at the last minute.

Whoever did it, made me waste $50 bucks. Talamo really a fucking shithead. Didn't wanna make the bold one. Looks like i'm alive $25 double to the piece of shit in the last.

DB
    R10: 7
    R11: 4
    $50.00

DB
    R10: 7
    $20.00

DB
    R10: 5,7,8
    $30.00

DB
    R10: 1,3-5,7,8
    $90.00
    edited May 2017
    Oh this reminds me.... Be alive to Aeoteoroa next time he races. First time D'Amato. It will be down the hill. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    edited May 2017
    Oh this reminds me.... Be alive to Aeoteoroa next time he races. First time D'Amato. It will be down the hill. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Entered tomorrow.
    edited May 2017
    That sucks, these fags caught on and we're only 3-1.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm down. That Miller horse looks tough, so I went W/P #5 and ex bx 2/5/8.
    Race 5:01 CDT
    #5 AOTEAROA

not too sure about Stew Elliott, so I hope the horse really runs a good one!
    edited May 2017
    Race 5
    edited May 2017
    It would appear that the ASSMAN & Ricardo Santana, Jr., have mended fences? 2 or 3 mounts tonight.
    Bet you're ass that Santana will be all fuckin out to get wins for former goose that laid the golden egg!
    edited May 2017
    I'm down. That Miller horse looks tough, so I went W/P #5 and ex bx 2/5/8.
    Race 5:01 CDT
    #5 AOTEAROA

not too sure about Stew Elliott, so I hope the horse really runs a good one!

Based on what he's doing in the AM... horse crushes here. Think he's the type you would need to already be alive to. Not gonna be much of a price. Old school mike Mitchell tribute job here. Old boy is feeling good, certainly no pain. I was alive to old man Elliot the other day and he got me home on the turf. My action is already in.
    edited May 2017
    Such a big gamble on this POS.
    edited May 2017
    Never had very good action, didn"t look confortable going downhill! Oh, and my ex was way off! On to Churchill Downs!
    edited May 2017
    Never had very good action, didn"t look confortable going downhill! Oh, and my ex was way off! On to Churchill Downs!

I secured about 5/2, but you summed this up well. Can't blame the ride, not sure if they lost the horse.
    edited May 2017
    So Terzetto is a stone nag, I can see how you would acquire him based on looks, but he can't run. I'll try him again for 25k - I'm the sucker.

Hero Ten All was very live, but threw a fit, and kinda got fucked by the starter. Pretty sure Tyler just sat on him after that.

Derby (and oaks) getting close.

Sure enough. This POS in for 32k today. BACK to dirt? I'm not even sure what I'm hoping for.
    edited May 2017
    I'm giving another the D'Amato in the 5th down the hill a chance today. Lost in Lexington. Upgrade her chances if Alaskan Son runs well earlier, but not mandatory. Just a hunch this one will run OK. Not a big wager. Maybe a cheap pick 5 to this gal.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    These midget dick motherfuckers pissed me off today. How many bogus ass rides I saw today. Let me tell you only 2 or 3 horses are actually trying in any given race. Fuckers being held in the stretch not passing with plenty left, pulled up mid- race. The game is such a fucking crock. Unless you know a guy in the mix your fucked.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Here are two that will likely win next out or if the odds are high enough, three eighty eight and oscura. Rant over.