The Dirty Digest

2»

Comments

• noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    OH and if you have 5 mins check out the old interview of James brown with CNN shit is great.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Can you believe the demand for this publication? You people are raving about it.

Actually, I think the only real people here are me, john, nate, and discreet cat's 7 accounts including Turfer Girl, who he probably lost the password for. Turns out Kenny was Dc using pictures stolen off the internet. Brutal game.

I want to tie up a few things from last weeks.

Over Achiever, the Hollendorfer I liked, who beat 12.5k claimers by 10 was claimed by Ron Ellis. Eligible for some awfully easy starter races this summer.

Paradise Woods, the triple crown nominated filly for Mandella won like this - PARADISE WOODS stalked off the rail, came four wide into the stretch, bid three deep then took the lead past the eighth pole and won clear under a moderate hand ride. Look, I saw these fillies, and a few looked really nice as well,but the way she won- and that nomination, boy she could be something. Big and well built too. I really like this girl. She'll love the hillside if she turns out not to be a classic distance monster. Bro Forrest Chatter has a nice little record on the surface. I think Union Rags is gonna be a good sire, but certainly one to watch here.

Mr.Dirty',I can assure you I am a Girl that favors Turf races,and I can also assure you I have no connection to DiscreetCat. I did not "lose my pw" but did lose someone very dear to me to a debilitating illness. So I took some time away from the races. But nice to be missed.
    ;)
    Hope all here are fortunate.
    T.G.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    Mr.Dirty',I can assure you I am a Girl that favors Turf races,and I can also assure you I have no connection to DiscreetCat. I did not "lose my pw" but did lose someone very dear to me to a debilitating illness. So I took some time away from the races. But nice to be missed.
    ;)
    Hope all here are fortunate.
    T.G.

Whatever DC, it’s 2017, be yourself.

Aotearoa in today’s 5th, I’m alive multiple ways.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Ok, a few things... I'm betting Always Never in the last at Santa Anita. I shouldn't be. I hit the early pick 5 and got back my derby futures, so I'm feeling saucy.

So, Triple Crown? The fucker is a standout. Buuuuttt, Pletch usually needs time, and Baffert is gonna be sending an army.

It was very classy of Casse to not just have State of Honor take a left and mow down always dreaming.

I'm betting one of those Empire Maker sire lines in the futures next year. Or all of them. Double if Baffert has a good one.

Mick Ruis is a better trainer than most of the idiots at Santa Anita. his ROI is ungodly.

Gormley had a great trip, fuck at the top of the stretch on the aerial he looks like a winner. He'll be fine a bit shorter, not expecting a long career.

Bet your Empire Maker’s tomorrow if you want ‘em. And that Micky Ruiz comment aged well.