Wynn Head To Head Match Up For Ky Derby

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    You bet Classic Empire off the board @ -150? Fuuuucckkk
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I like Hence over Patch and Gormley over Practical Joke.

I think PJ wants zero part of a mile and a quarter.
    edited April 2017
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I like Hence over Patch and Gormley over Practical Joke.

I think PJ wants zero part of a mile and a quarter.

Yeah. Those look solid to me. Somebody took a little swing at Hence.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Always Dreaming opened -125 over Irish War Cry, but now it's flipped to IWC -120.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Tapwrit the big grey grinder the way that fucker split horses to cruise to a stakes record in the Tampa bay and the way he quickend towards the end of the sam Davis was impressive to me. Either the horse is not right or not cranked for the blue grass I dunno can't toss him
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    noble tune wrote: »
    Tapwrit the big grey grinder the way that fucker split horses to cruise to a stakes record in the Tampa bay and the way he quickend towards the end of the sam Davis was impressive to me. Either the horse is not right or not cranked for the blue grass I dunno can't toss him

Don't think he wins but he'll be in all my exotics.
    edited April 2017
    noble tune wrote: »

Yeah, he was briefly my top choice after McCraken had the ankle thing and he won the TB Derby so impressively. No idea what happened to either one of them in the Blue Grass, but both are plenty dangerous if they can bounce back to their best form (and there's really no reason they cant, unless maybe the ankle is still bothering McCraken). Obviously much better prices after that race, also. Can't fault anyone liking either or both.
    edited April 2017
    y no Gormley? Haterz.
    edited April 2017
    Gormley had a nice work this morning.