Derby hunch

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Guys this week has been the toughest week of my life..my grandmother who I was very close to passed away and we just had the services on Tuesday. She's the one who got me into horse racing when I was younger taking me to pimlico every Saturday. Last few years she would just play certain outfits mainly darley,godolphin, loved her some kiaran mc. I'm not saying to play thunder snow to win but throw him into the pk4 and stuff..this would be the year they win the derby...
Good luck to all..

Comments

• Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    May she rest in peace. I'll put $5 to win on Thunder Snow in her honor! Take care!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hopefully she's watching the race from above. Enjoy the day!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Sorry for your loss Ray. Let's get him home for your grandma!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    rayphil wrote: »
    Guys this week has been the toughest week of my life..my grandmother who I was very close to passed away and we just had the services on Tuesday. She's the one who got me into horse racing when I was younger taking me to pimlico every Saturday. Last few years she would just play certain outfits mainly darley,godolphin, loved her some kiaran mc. I'm not saying to play thunder snow to win but throw him into the pk4 and stuff..this would be the year they win the derby...
    Good luck to all..

Sorry for you loss!! Enjoy today as that's what she would want you to do!!!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Very sorry to hear. When mom died it was like walking into a glass door at full speed. Keep your head high as she would want you to do and cherish the memories.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    My deepest sympathy on your grandmother's passing. May your memories stay strong.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Hang in there buddy
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the kind words fellas...I know she had a few kind words after the gates open...craziest thing I ever saw..