Churchill Play Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 7
3yo fillies alw oc 1 1/16

My biggest one race hit this year was on Martha Washington Stakes at Oaklawn when I had ex & tri box using Chanel's Legacy--My Sweet Stella--and Torrent. Subsequent to this race Wayne threw Stella in against top 3yo in the Honeybee and Fantasy, where she didn't hit the board. She's had some off time and if you care to look, take a peak at Stella's worktab over the last 6 weeks. OUTFUCKINSTANDING! Wayne told my bud Mr. M. that the "Light has come on" for this filly and she has figured out what racing is all about!

#5 MY SWEET STELLA, 6-1 W/P

Ex & Tri Box 2--4--5

I sure hope history repeats itself?

There is also a 2yo firster who all the clockers think will be tough, Bode On Tap, but I just lost my link on what race?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    CD Race 4
    #4 BODE ON TAP----15-1
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Drf bets doesnt takr bets on churchill downs wtf
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Damn Bode On Tap hopped at the start and got away last. Made a good move at the turn but was hopelessly beaten and Joe Rocco saved him for next time.

I have no idea why DRF Bets has been cut out by Churchill? I gave up trying to figure out the money power struggles between ADW accounts. I have several, including Oaklawn Anywhere which is tied into Twin Spires, and I've had a twin spires account for a long time. However, lately I've been a TVG customer. The only reason Churchill lets TVG in on their action is that TVG has the most account holders in the world, but you can"t stream and watch CD on the TVG web site.
    TVG has been good to me, and every year they send Senior VP Bill Spencer down here to smooze the customers. Plus, there is no nicer person in this biz than Bill Spencer.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Great call on Stella JG!