A bad class of two year-olds

gwalgreengwalgreen Junior Member
edited December 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
War Pass: a 113 Beyer? Mr Beyer may want to lay off the sauce..Pyro: a grinder who's lone win was by a nose. At least Giacomo broke his maiden by ten...The Remson was awful and the Kentucky Jockey Club was only slightly better..Wise Answer's pace figures are below what Second of June and Trust 'N Luck posted...Z Humor is a Grade III sort..Is there a promising n2l out there who isn't at Santa Anita?

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    What happened to Tale of Ekati?
    Loved this horse going into BC Juvy. He completely flopped and never fired and I haven't heard a word since. He's in my virtual stable and haven't even gotten a workout notice since the BC.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2007
    I'm sure Tale of Ekati is just on break. Regarding his non-effort in the BC Juvenile, i think it's safe to blame the racing surface.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I'm sure Tale of Ekati is just on break. Regarding his non-effort in the BC Juvenile, i think it's safe to blame the racing surface.

I was hoping you would chime in on this, as I knew you were a big Tale of Ekati supporter.
    I hope he's on a break, hopefully after that disappointing run he can be had at a price next out.
    He definetly didn't respond well to the sloppy track.