Hollywood Cash Call Futurity...

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited July 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
...who do you like in it?

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2007
    I honestly haven't looked at the race yet, but i can tell you i have a great deal of interest in Into Mischief. I bet him in his debut, and i had a large bet on him in the Prevue (unfortunately). He's good. I believe he was compromised just a bit by a slow start last time, although Massive Drama beat him pretty much on-the-square. This'll be his two-turn debut however (Massive Drama's also), and i believe that Into Mischief will stretch out pretty well. Should be a bit of a price this time, also. Prime contender, at the very least.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I honestly haven't looked at the race yet, but i can tell you i have a great deal of interest in Into Mischief. I bet him in his debut, and i had a large bet on him in the Prevue (unfortunately). He's good. I believe he was compromised just a bit by a slow start last time, although Massive Drama beat him pretty much on-the-square. This'll be his two-turn debut however (Massive Drama's also), and i believe that Into Mischief will stretch out pretty well. Should be a bit of a price this time, also. Prime contender, at the very least.

I was hoping you were going with Info Mischief :clap2:
    I think he was your final pick here on the board. I'm with you on him, just hoping there's a good price. Morning line wasn't up last time I checked but I was hoping for an 8-1 or so.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I was hoping you were going with Info Mischief :clap2:
    I think he was your final pick here on the board. I'm with you on him, just hoping there's a good price. Morning line wasn't up last time I checked but I was hoping for an 8-1 or so.

Looks like we had a nice winner DC :toast:

$29 win and $123 exacta :smoking:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2007
    Into Mischief wins @ $29.60

I'm happy to announce i gave him out as an official play on my website as well. Great way to end the meet...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    a great pick....see you at santa anita.......
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Into Mischief wins @ $29.60

I'm happy to announce i gave him out as an official play on my website as well. Great way to end the meet...

Time flies. He's the sire of Goldenents now....