Sunshine Millions Classic ~ Who do you like?

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Alright everybody, let's hear your picks for the classic.
Take Your Pick in Millions Classic| bloodhorse.com

As of right now I'm in between two horses. For front runners I like Gotcha Gold. Other than having to overcome his outside post I think he has a very legit chance to win this race. Going to a complete opposite of that, I like Going Ballistic. Seems to me that there is ALOT of early speed, literally half the field are front runners (or very close stalkers). I'm hoping that this may lead to a speed duel that even hinders a good run from the stalkers. Going Ballistic, who should be sitting dead last, will make his move and close with a rush. Last race he simply didn't have enough pace to run at, here I think is his chance, and I love him at 15-1.

1. Going Ballistic
2. Gotcha Gold
3. Diamond Stripes

WPS on Going Ballistic and a 3 horse exacta box. If Gotcha Gold doesn't get bet down (like I personally think he will) I may put some small WP money on him as well.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Alright everybody, let's hear your picks for the classic.
    Take Your Pick in Millions Classic| bloodhorse.com

As of right now I'm in between two horses. For front runners I like Gotcha Gold. Other than having to overcome his outside post I think he has a very legit chance to win this race. Going to a complete opposite of that, I like Going Ballistic. Seems to me that there is ALOT of early speed, literally half the field are front runners (or very close stalkers). I'm hoping that this may lead to a speed duel that even hinders a good run from the stalkers. Going Ballistic, who should be sitting dead last, will make his move and close with a rush. Last race he simply didn't have enough pace to run at, here I think is his chance, and I love him at 15-1.

1. Going Ballistic
    2. Gotcha Gold
    3. Diamond Stripes

WPS on Going Ballistic and a 3 horse exacta box. If Gotcha Gold doesn't get bet down (like I personally think he will) I may put some small WP money on him as well.
    in hislast race he came in 2nd to corintian. a tougher race. so i think gotha gold will win . that's if its not canceled because of rain.
  • who doctor whowho doctor who Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    I also like Going Ballistic a lot. Tons of speed in this race and I think he will be coming late. Von Hemel didn't go out there for nothing and ya got smokin joe aboard. All that being said I am taking Electrify on top, I think he will rate and get first jump but will have to hold off hard charging Going Ballistic. Seminole Native is the other closer and he doesn't seem to leave himself as much to do at the end as Going Ballistic tends to.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Both of you make good cases. Electrify was another one I looked at hard but decided to leave out as of now. Let's just hope weather permits and we get to watch this great card.