Cabster 13

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I SEE YOU POSTED ME AS 0 for 3...YOU FORGOT TO POST I AM PLUS $85 FOR THER MEET OR THAT I AM PLUS $37 FOR WINNERS ON ONWE PICK AT THREE TRACKS...UNTIL YOU START POSTING PICKS LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE...w2w

Comments

• choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    from the post you are speaking of....Here is my reasoning/explanation.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Second thing I have to add, is your money, your choice. People shouldn't act like the picks are guaranteed. You don't have to play ANY of his picks or my picks. Ever wonder why I don't post more often? Cause of these kind of posts of people "keeping count" You are bashing THE MAIN contributor to this forum and I cannot stand for it...I understand everyone wants to win, but it's horse racing! Like any form of gambling, there are chances, thats why "they play the game" or better yet, "that's why they run the race." I feel this is unnecessary for the board as well as upsetting the SINGLE person that posts here on a daily basis. EVERYONE can now thank CABSTER13. NO MORE POSTING ON HRTalk or Betting talk for me. NOTHING horse related.

Regards,
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited January 2008
    Guys, don't even sweat that post. Gamblers are always going to show frustration after losses. I've seen much worse.

It shouldn't deter anyone from continuing to post. Clearly there are many more people who enjoy both of your posts, than those who do not.

Edward
  • FrankieFrankie Member
    edited January 2008
    WAY TO GO 13:cry: this guy must not have a day JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    it's hard to pick 6 tracks/all the races/7 days a week.....
    so for the ones that do.......keep up the good work!!!!!
    and for the ones that don't, may m. pedroza give you a shitty.....ride at 4/5.......
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Don't let it phase you wire2wire. Since as long as I've been on the board you've posted more picks than anyone (if not more than most of us combined). I've caught a couple big harness winners off your monticello selections. If I haven't said it before, thanks as always for your selections.

Do you ever play night harness cards? Balmoral or the Big M? I'd like to compare selections one time.