I will continue to post picks under a few guidelines....

choons81choons81 Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Pretty busy right now, but after thinking about what Edward wrote, I have reconsidered what I said earlier. As long as we can keep this board (as well as BT) free from bashing and negativity, I am more than happy to post. If, BIG IF, people start acting like jerks, I will go on a sabbatical until attitudes change. I am more than happy to post picks, as we all want to win money, but please lets be respectful of each other. We should treat each other on here the same way we would treat each other in person, and that is with the utmost respect and professionalism. People shouldn't hide behind their computers and act like asses, cause in the end everyone loses out. I'm going to take a few days off, let the Santa Anita Cushion Track Dry Out and hopefully be ready for Thursdays card of Thoroughbred and Harness action. Thanks for taking the time to read this and recognizing our shortcomings as users of this board. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    choons81 wrote: »
    Pretty busy right now, but after thinking about what Edward wrote, I have reconsidered what I said earlier. As long as we can keep this board (as well as BT) free from bashing and negativity, I am more than happy to post. If, BIG IF, people start acting like jerks, I will go on a sabbatical until attitudes change. I am more than happy to post picks, as we all want to win money, but please lets be respectful of each other. We should treat each other on here the same way we would treat each other in person, and that is with the utmost respect and professionalism. People shouldn't hide behind their computers and act like asses, cause in the end everyone loses out. I'm going to take a few days off, let the Santa Anita Cushion Track Dry Out and hopefully be ready for Thursdays card of Thoroughbred and Harness action. Thanks for taking the time to read this and recognizing our shortcomings as users of this board. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Well said Choons.
    I personally always take your picks into consideration when I'm handicapping. You seem to have an edge at finding one or two live longshots (8-1) that pop per card. Your selections have helped me catch more than a couple nice exactas. It would really hurt the board to lose a regular like yourself, when right now there's only a few of us that post here regularly. :smoking:
  • who doctor whowho doctor who Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    I don't know what the hubbub is about, but I too glance at your picks to take a second look at something, or sometimes to confirm something that I had seen. I hope that a couple of bad apples don't take the fun out of it for ya. I know that after handicapping a card or two it takes time to post a couple of favorites, a situation in which I am going to try to remedy by posting a bit more often. This has always been an interesting forum to me, and what we need is to get more people interested, not drive them away. I too am waiting for Santa Anita to dry out, any ideas of what kinda track we are going to end up with would be appreciated.
  • briansbrians Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    First smart thing you ever said Kidding good write up
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    brians wrote: »
    First smart thing you ever said

That's what the girls tell me too.

Thanks for all the comments guys, glad to know that my picks are of some good lol.

Regards,

:cool2:
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!