Official Contest Standings

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited March 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Well once again we had a very close competition. Going on to turfman's final selection he was in 5th place and made a bold final selection hitting a big winner that took him to the top and the only one over the $100 mark. Congrats to all winners. Again, however, we have people not following the rules. Please, for everyone's sake, just glance over the rules and avilable tracks before each contest, nobody likes being DQed. If anyone finds an error in the total please reply here and let me know! Thanks guys and congrats to the winners!

1-Turfman-128.40
2-Duckgawd-98.6
3-Mike Solar-93.9

jefferyk-79.4
KGreen-70.3
justin1389-64.8
sokozy-63.4
wire2wire-59.4
choons81-58.6
tomjohn-57.8
mikehawk-56.2
twisterfarm-53.4
DickC-52.0
bpd67-51.3
flyinlate-49.5
handijoe-45.6
vclubb-45.3
Hambone-44.4
loukygts-40.0
missbella-36.5
richard61-35.0
jackson77-34.9
Tima59-29.4
nuttinbutfun-29.0
basewinner-29.0
garyj-26.4
mistermann-25.1
tommyL-22.4
InTheFog-21.8
thechief-18.6
rumple-17.8
flybynight-17.1
oaklawnotis-12.6
arc57colt-10.6
lightning-8.0
mikeynce-7.8
dragonswirl-5.8
thebox138-0.0
irish-0.0

Twightlightroad please go over the rules. You are limited to 9 plays per day. You can't play 10 plays in a a day.

Oscar I'm not really sure what happened. Too many picks and many from wrong tracks.

These didn't affect those in the money, just a heads up for the following weeks guys.
Again everyone write down the track list and remember the following rules especially:
-Picks must be made over 2 separate days
-Only current active tracks are Aqueduct, Gulfstream, Turfway, Santa Anita
-Must include a comment from atleast one selection
-Picks in within 5minutes of official equibase offtime.

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    how do i get my winnings placed into a bodog account?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    turfman wrote: »
    how do i get my winnings placed into a bodog account?

Well you'll need to sign up on bodog first. Edward and Vironica will want to wait a full 48hrs or so for people to dispute their totals to make sure everything is accurate. They will let you know from there.

Congrats by the way.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    thank's..for the info.....
  • MikeSolarMikeSolar Member
    edited March 2008
    Wow,

I got the show spot! I had a lot of fun on this, I am not familiar with signing up on Bodog and the requirements for it, is it free, seemed like I needed a card? Just wondered if contact is by email address? I would like to find out how it works to cash in if thats allowed, or how to work within the system with the account.
    Thanks for the chance to enter the contest, and participate on your website as I feelin pretty confident right now, and if I had a form and a ride I'd be running to quater horses at Remington Park. Thanks Mikesolar
  • Jeffreyk69Jeffreyk69 Junior Member
    edited March 2008
    Damn!!! Just missed the $.
    Thanks for oppurtunity and nice job running it.
  • TwisterfarmTwisterfarm Member
    edited March 2008
    I still can't believe getting 100pts would be so tough :angry: but it's all worth it as it only helps our handicapping sikills by participating. Thanks again Horse Racing Talk and congrats to the winners!
  • TwisterfarmTwisterfarm Member
    edited March 2008
    How about adding an all-time standings just to see how we all do? :yes: