Good Friday Pony @ FG and also a reminder

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
For those that took the time too look in this post below is a pony that is going to run big tomorrow at the Fairgrounds, this colt had a bad break last out and will win for fun today with Robby on his back, but the best thing about this post is I told you all I was going to have a horse that was going to win for fun in in a prior thread, well the day has come this pony is running on Easter Sunday and all I can say is check back in this same thread as I will release this pony by 5:15 central time on Sunday as you will have to be here to get the play. Our price isn't going to be as good as anticapted as one of the key horses for the race had to scratch and that will take away some of our value but this one will key plenty of pick 3's, pick 4's, exacta's and so on. Remember to check back in this same thread for the pony.

GL, FB

Friday March 21, 2008

Fairgrounds

RACE #3

#1 - PACIFIC GULF - Clean break and this colt will win easily.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    :drinking: Pacific Gulf won by about 8 lengths on a hand ride.
    Excellent selection, went off at even money and blew the field away.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    THANKM YOU...w2w
  • mistermannmistermann Member
    edited March 2008
    Great Selection, won for fun. Thank You.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    Won by 10 as I was there yesterday and I'm sorry about the price was hoping for better at least 9/5-2/1, check back tomorrow as all signs are still in place.

FB
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    FB: I hope that we can get the bet in on time. What race is your tip running in? Any early help is appreciated; gotta a lot of family stuff today. Thanks a lot
    edited March 2008
    You will have ample time to get down on this pony.

FB
    edited March 2008
    #1 Lavender Sky Win and Place - The price will be shit as Black Mamba just scratched out of the race and Wait a While as didn' show up but she is sitting on a big one and let's cash as whatever price we get.

Happy Easter to all and your Family.

FB
    edited March 2008
    No excuses!!
    edited April 2008
    9th Race - Santa Anita Park - Saturday, April 19th, 2008 STAKES. 1 1/4 Mile Turf. Purse $200,000. Santa Barbara H. (Grade 2). FOR FILLIES AND MARES, FOUR YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. By subscription of $200 each to accompany the nomination or by supplementary nomination of $4,000 by NOON, Monday, April 14. $2,000 additional to start, with $200,000 guaranteed of which $120,000 to the winner, $40,000 to second, $24,000 to third, $12,000 to fourth and $4,000 to fifth. Weights: Monday, April 14. High Weights preferred. Starters to be named through the entry box by the usual time of closing. A trophy will be presented to the owner of the winner. (

04:30 PM) (11)
    # Horse Odds Jockey Wgt A/S M/E Trainer

1 Double Trouble (BRZ) Rafael Bejarano 117 5 M L Robert J. Frankel

2 Immortelle (BRZ) Joel Rosario 115 5 M L Paulo H. Lobo

3 Black Mamba (NZ) Jose Valdivia, Jr. 115 5 M L John W. Sadler

4 Forest Melody Tyler Baze 112 4 F L Paula S. Capestro

5 Foxysox (GB) Victor Espinoza 116 5 M L Carla Gaines

6 Lemonette Joseph Talamo 112 5 M L Tim Yakteen

7 Colina Verde (BRZ) Brice Blanc 115 5 M L Neil D. Drysdale

8 Lavender Sky Alex O. Solis 116 4 F L Dan L. Hendricks - She is back and owes all of us big time and this time the price will be right as the track isn't playing to speed as much as it was on Easter. She is sitting on go and let's get to the winners circle with this one this time.

9 Solva (GB) Aaron T. Gryder 115 5 M L Ben D. A. Cecil

10 Persian Express Richard Migliore 114 5 M L James M. Cassidy

11 I Can See Jon Kenton Court 112 5 M L Steve Knapp - exotic horse, live one today!!!!

Owners: 1 - Patricia Bozano; 2 - Stud TNT; 3 - Double Down Stables, Inc.; 4 - Capestro, Paula and R. Man Racing Stables; 5 - Warren B. Williamson; 6 - Jerry Jamgotchian LLC; 7 - Highfield Stock Farm, Team Valor LLC and Barber, Gary; 8 - Davenport, Jeff, Litt, Howard, Lenner, Tom, et al; 9 - Usk Valley Stud; 10 - Don Van Racing, Inc.; 11 - Michael J. Miller

Breeders: 1 - Haras Doce Vale; 2 - Haras Fronteira P.A.P.; 3 - Keltern Stud Ltd; 4 - Russell B. Jones Jr.; 5 - B. J. and Mrs Crangle; 6 - Castleton Lyons; 7 - Haras Santa Camila; 8 - Gainsborough Farm LLC; 9 - Usk Valley Stud; 10 - Kingswood Farm; 11 - Richard O'Neill & Douglas Peterson
    edited April 2008
    I can get a 41-1 to run in the money and L.S. was in good position and didn't run a lick down the lane, no idea what happened but I Can See ran huge at a ridiciouls 41-1 to lose by a nose. Sorry for the bad run from L.S.

FB