Tracks For May 7th

MikeSolarMikeSolar Member
edited April 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Hello to the powers that be,

I am very happy with your website and the contests. I love horse-racing and have been
studying for nearly 30 years.( cant tell by last weeks contest A lol)

I was hoping that some adjustments could be made so it is easier to tell which tracks
are active. Actually last week was very good, as it listed the exact 3 tracks that were allowed.

Sometimes there seems to be multiple threads on some of the instructions, making it tuff
to figure out which tracks are elligable or even open. The first thread at top of the page lists many tracks that are not open yet, I think Belmont is one, and some that are close, and some like Santa
Anita ( Oaks) which is not until fall. I had trouble figuring out if Santa Anita was in, or if it was
just the Oaks.

I am not complaining, as I love your website as I said. I was just thinking that maybe some
threads could be deleted, so we have only one rules page with the exact tracks to play could be
listed. As I said, I love playing here, and will be happy either way it goes. Thanks MIke

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    When a contest selection thread is posted and stickied, Edward always lists the active tracks in bold as a part of the thread. As for next contest, my belief is it will be:

Churchill, Hollywood, Belmont, Arlington.