Big Brown

RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Let the triple crown discussion begin...

Will be fun to watch...

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    After watching that race and the PP he came from. None of these horses can beat him. The fact that Denis of Cork came from 20th to finish 3rd. Maybe he runs in the Belmont but still I dunno who beats Big brown???
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    he can only get better, only a well rested very good horse will give him a run for the money...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    turfman wrote: »
    he can only get better, only a well rested very good horse will give him a run for the money...

Agreed. He's going to be extremely tough to conquer in the preakness/belmont.
    Half the car ride home was hoping Big Brown does continue to improve.
    BC '08 Curlin vs Big Brown :cool2: Have Curlin show him whose boss
    edited May 2008
    they never returned from "DUBAI" the same as they left......
    so, i will have to see the great "curlin" return to the states before
    i make that claim....
  • 2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Let's not be too quick to crown him.
    Street Sense, Barbaro, Smarty Jones........all looked the invinsible part when they stormed away from the Derby field. Granted, the competition may not be as tough this year, but a horse that came in w/ only 3 lifetime starts and injury problems, racing 3 times in 5 weeks? By no means a lock.
    edited May 2008
    i think kent d.....will make the 3rd time the charm......
  • tblues2008tblues2008 Member
    edited May 2008
    2w2p2s I think your right it is no lock considering the injury problems that this horse has had. He does look like he is awful good though. I think he is going to be very tough considering the competition isn't very good at all.